[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JFK Assassination Conspiracy : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Postby Arouet » 10 Mar 2012, 10:50

Troll-dude: being a spelling and grammar nazi is not that funny. C'mon, you can do better!
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 10 Mar 2012, 21:25

ProfWag

Postby August West » 14 Mar 2012, 06:13

Troll-girl arouet, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
August West

Postby August West » 14 Mar 2012, 06:15

LOL I'll try to be less "pationate" in the future...
August West

Postby Arouet » 14 Mar 2012, 08:29

Arouet

Postby August West » 14 Mar 2012, 23:31

I guess I'll leave the trolling to you. Not enough room under this bridge for two of us anyway. However, your words ring hollow, I've displayed more wit than any of you deserve.
August West

Postby ProfWag » 14 Mar 2012, 23:48

ProfWag

Postby August West » 14 Mar 2012, 23:56

It is.

Now where is your photo and personal information?
August West

Postby ProfWag » 15 Mar 2012, 01:40

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 15 Mar 2012, 01:56

ProfWag

Postby August West » 15 Mar 2012, 05:06

1. In the proper context, such terms could be used in a witty way, but I was not attempting to be witty when I used those words.

2. Hey, nice attempt to shift the blame, but we are still waiting for either your apology or your personal information. What YOU did was inappropriate, what I did was call you on it.

You should be asking yourself, "Could there have been a more appropriate way to treat other people's personal information?"

3. Next time I'll be sure to check with you first to find out in what manner you would prefer it to be pointed out that you are a nitwit and sociopath.
August West

Postby Arouet » 15 Mar 2012, 05:59

Arouet

Postby August West » 15 Mar 2012, 06:41

Arouet, you're barely worth the time it takes to respond, but I do not suffer fools gladly. Simply put, you're woefully unqualified to be issuing grades. How puerile. Your time would be better spent thinking of something interesting to say. In the event that proves impossible, your time would be best spent by shutting up altogether.

If you worked really hard, you could improve your grade to a solid "F".
August West

Postby Arouet » 15 Mar 2012, 07:13

Arouet

Postby August West » 15 Mar 2012, 09:01

Damn you, Arouet, you made me laugh. Perhaps I judged you too harshly. I'm putting you on the list to attend my next seminar.
August West

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups