[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Face in orb? No skeptics only professional opinions wanted : Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Face in orb? No skeptics only professional opinions wanted

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Re: Face in orb? No skeptics only professional opinions want

Postby Craig Browning » 17 Oct 2011, 01:18

Craig Browning

Postby mac877 » 07 Nov 2011, 01:19

we got pics of orbs at my sons birthday party 10/12/11 he died on 8/22/11 some pics we have are taken mins/sec apart and some show orbs some show none if you enhance you can see designs and faces in them they seem to be near or on his best friends and his brother was he with us when we went to identify his body at the funeral parlor after he came back from the corrinors my wife my oldest son and i were in the room with him they fixed him up real nice for us to see my son made a joke and i swear to god because i now know there is a god and my wife and my son saw it he smurked like he wanted to smile but didnt want to get caught and then the orbs i started going to church again as i had not been since i was a teenager i'll post other pics if this works but couldnt when i tried before
mac877

Postby mac877 » 07 Nov 2011, 01:21

enhanced pic notice designs and one up to right side looks like my dead grandmothers face as i've seen in pics of her when she was young
mac877

Postby mac877 » 07 Nov 2011, 01:23

my son with orb on him inside house
mac877

Postby mac877 » 07 Nov 2011, 01:25

same pic seconds later when i told his friend to look and no orb
mac877

Postby mac877 » 07 Nov 2011, 01:27

orb on friends neckline he has no jewalry or reflective things on this area
mac877

Postby mac877 » 07 Nov 2011, 01:32

we didn't know it at the time but we kind of had a ritual we set up a chair with his pic on it and some of his clothes and we actually burne some of his old school papers and other stuff i wonder if this had anything to do with the spirit orbs showing that day
mac877

Postby craig weiler » 07 Nov 2011, 02:40

Every single one of those is a dust mote or similar artifact. There are no ghost orbs in those pictures. Real orbs do not have defined edges, they are distinctively fuzzy. According to the experts you can never see a face in a ghost orb either and if you can, it's probably dust.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for.
craig weiler

Postby Arouet » 07 Nov 2011, 05:05

Sorry to hear about your son. Terrible thing to lose a child.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Nov 2011, 05:49

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 07 Nov 2011, 21:43

Please accept my condolensces.
ProfWag

Postby mac877 » 08 Nov 2011, 18:51

P7170188.jpgwhy do they show in a pic but then same angle and everything else the orbs aren't there i didn't put up all the pics but its just strange i also switched to my backup digital camera when my battery died and got the same thing
mac877

Postby mac877 » 08 Nov 2011, 18:53

P7170186.jpgmore no orbs
mac877

Postby mac877 » 08 Nov 2011, 18:55

P7170186.jpgif it were moisture or dust why not in these pics taken mins/secs apart
mac877

Postby ProfWag » 08 Nov 2011, 19:25

I'm not sure what the ethical ramifications are of a skeptic questioning or explaining things such as orbs that may otherwise be helping one go through the stages of grief.
ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits