[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Beginner's Guide to Sex in the Afterlife : Metaphysics / Quantum Physics / Nature of Reality • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

The Beginner's Guide to Sex in the Afterlife

Discussions about Metaphysics, Quantum Physics, the Holographic Universe and the Nature of Reality.

The Beginner's Guide to Sex in the Afterlife

Postby Eternally Learning » 25 Mar 2011, 22:42

Eternally Learning

Re: The Beginner's Guide to Sex in the Afterlife

Postby ProfWag » 25 Mar 2011, 23:09

Possibly wishful thinking? Truthfully don't know for sure. Some say the Kama Sutra is a spiritual sexual experience. Myself? Sex is like pizza so as long as there's pizza in the afterlife, I'm good. And at least if I go to hell, I shouldn't have any problem with a fire-brick oven.
ProfWag

Postby really? » 26 Mar 2011, 09:41

Though it sounds like a Poe, it's not.
Last edited by really? on 28 Mar 2011, 21:01, edited 2 times in total.
really?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Mar 2011, 18:37

I don't have a clue wtf a 'poe' is and I couldn't even find anything by Googlin'. I do know about Llewellen Publishing however. They publish a whole slew of New Age and alternate religion, magick, etc. books. I have many of their books in my personal library.

Now as for this particular publication... Geeze, you mean to tell me that there's sex after death? I can't even use THAT as an excuse?

Is there no justice in this world or the next for that matter?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Eternally Learning » 28 Mar 2011, 10:49

My best guess is that this is about sexual energies or whatever, and the "guide to sex in the afterlife" aspect of it is a tongue-in-cheek way of examining said energies.
Eternally Learning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Mar 2011, 19:03

Arouet - Thanks for the link.
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 28 Mar 2011, 21:02

really?

Return to Metaphysics / Quantum Physics / Nature of Reality