[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 27 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 28 Feb 2011, 23:11

It is true that this test is showing no sign of psi, but why would that be related to some arbitrary measurement of time? Why would that have any effect on psi? I got the Gremlin reference, but like I said, it's always midnight somewhere. Midnight for me is different than midnight for you simply by where we live on the planet. It is arbitrary. Is it your contention that psi is affected by the earths rotation and where you are in relation to the sun at any momment? Do your abilities get more pronounced at noon (or whenever it is that your part of the world is closest to the sun) and gradually taper off or grow as the planet spins?

The other thing you have to consider, of course, is that this protocol failed, not becuase of the days, but because there really is no ability here. I know that's hard to take in, but you must admit that none of the trials we've shown here have had any indication that anything out of the ordinary was going on. That could be because for whatever reason your abilities were just off, or it could be because you don't really have such abilities.

You let me know what you want me to do. I'm not going to keep track of when midnight your time is, but if you want to tell me when to stop and start we can do that.

I really do think you have to take a closer look at the reasoning why it hasn't been producing any result other than chance.
Arouet

Postby derrida » 01 Mar 2011, 00:41

¨If you believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.¨ Woody Allen
derrida

Postby G. ADAM » 01 Mar 2011, 00:48

Word 7 channel is ((was silent. The photographs were the least of his worries, but he was))
A. Watch
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 01 Mar 2011, 01:06

Word 7 was Watch- Hit
Total Hits: 1
Total Guesses: 7

You got one!
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 01 Mar 2011, 01:09

Word 8 clue is at page 236 line 18
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 01 Mar 2011, 08:01

If I'm not wrong it's midnight your time, let me know if you want to scratch the last word or channel, and I can pick a new one.
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 01 Mar 2011, 08:54

G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 01 Mar 2011, 10:02

Word 8 options are:

A. Stereotype
B. Tragedy
C. Marking
D. Miracle

By the way: is your time zone GMT? It wasn't clear.
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 01 Mar 2011, 10:20

G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 01 Mar 2011, 10:40

Word 8 was Miracle- Miss
Total Hits: 1
Total Guesses: 8
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 01 Mar 2011, 11:05

Word 9 clue is at page 133 line 12
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 01 Mar 2011, 12:10

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 01 Mar 2011, 13:07

It's the time stamp I see on the posts.
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 01 Mar 2011, 13:10

I'm having a 12 hour breather. Will try and post my channel about 6pm GMT and give you 6 hours notice/wait time to do the options.
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 01 Mar 2011, 13:14

Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy