[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 24 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 26 Feb 2011, 15:30

I'm going to assume you meant add 3 more words:

A. Compression
B. Beloved
C. Guarantee
D. Holder
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 26 Feb 2011, 15:44

For those having trouble telling what this is really all about.

The test is done in BATCHES.

I got 2 hits, over the stated pass-mark and expected result on the second batch.

NO SKEPTIC ON EARTH HAS EVER SCORED A SINGLE SUCCESSFUL TRIAL IN ALL HISTORY.

So what does Arouet do for 20 posts?

IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT
IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT

OK now we know.

NO USING THE WORD PASS FOR INDIVIDUAL BATCHES.

B3 Word 1 has got to be HOLDER

given a coin to make a phone call!
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 26 Feb 2011, 18:56

I'm getting lost in your terminology again. You need to try and be more clear. I'm actually taking this somewhat seriously, so perhaps you can actually respond to my posts rather than write speeches for the lurkers. Please try and make extra effort to be clear. We discussing the math here G. This is not an emotion driven topic.

Now, you have me confused. Are you saying that if we reversed it, and you sent me 4 words in random order, that I could not get 2/4 right? If not, what are you saying no skeptic in history could have done?

Oh, and the word was "Beloved", not "Holder"
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 26 Feb 2011, 20:05

Your posts just ignore everything I say.

I have no idea why a 90% accurate odds measurement is "not right".

Are you trying to break a certain odds or what?

It's just as easy to force me to use all 4 words in my guess, then we know the exact odds per batch.

Deal? Better yet, let's try one word at a time again, ((making a phone call)) to beloved was pretty good too.

I suggest we put the Gremlin to work for us!

ODD DAYS OF MONTH
You post 1 word in the AM. You check the channel in the PM.

EVEN DAYS OF MONTH
You post the 4 options in the AM. You score my selection in the PM.

If there is a break at midnight between channels, then the options should not interfere.

I get 10:56AM on your last post, is that your local or forum time?

Slow yes, but no waiting around for each other and the paranormal BIAS should show up pretty quick.
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 26 Feb 2011, 20:20

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 26 Feb 2011, 21:39

now Im on blackberry!

darn hard to believe I was surfing with this all Jan

Ill order your book but it doesnt get any simpler than a zenner test with words

we can try all 3 tester posts whenever you can, but its a weaker protocol than 1 random word on a single day

so just start from word 1, 10 trials to start?
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 26 Feb 2011, 21:39

now Im on blackberry!

darn hard to believe I was surfing with this all Jan

Ill order your book but it doesnt get any simpler than a zenner test with words

we can try all 3 tester posts whenever you can, but its a weaker protocol than 1 random word on a single day

so just start from word 1, 10 trials to start?
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 26 Feb 2011, 23:30

Ok New word, this time I give one clue, you respond with the channel, I respond with the word with three controls in random order.

Word clue is at Page 270 Line 2
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 27 Feb 2011, 07:36

G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 27 Feb 2011, 08:19

Here is the subject word and three others, in random order.

A. Learning
B, Bow
C. Body
D, Spite

G. Adam, do you have to post the channel for this one? Although I'm not cheating, presumably I could affect your choices by choosing words that match your channel to confuse you (I haven't been doing that, but I'd like to remove that possible accusation - the only words I've been rejecting is when the word chooser picks a non-noun.)

For future trials maybe just reply that you have a channel, and you can post it when you make your guess.
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 27 Feb 2011, 08:32

my guess at word 1 is BODY

A star is a celestial body

I should be able to spot if my selections are 2nd best from you substituting in a closer match, so lets continue completing the channel before shown options. we tried putting the options up front

can you quote my channel when posting options? also OPTIONS just above a b c d might help

starting from word clue, we quote the previous post
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 27 Feb 2011, 08:46

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 27 Feb 2011, 09:45

Trial 1 over

there are 5 posts per word

AR: Word X clue is at page XXX line XX

GA: Word X channel is ((YYYYY))

AR:
Word X options are:
A/ AAA
B/ BBB
C/ CCC
D/ DDD

GA: My guess at word X is AAA

AR:
Word X was AAA - Hit OR Miss
Total Hits: H
Total Guesses: G

Since we will only get about 1 word per day, Im going to always post my channel 8 hours before midnight on my forum time. It should help if you read the channel and wait 8 hours after my post before you post the options!
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 27 Feb 2011, 09:55

1 last thing, I hope!

Dont quote any of my posts in the trial. you do the asking I do the answering, might get better isolation that way.

make sure Ive answered all your *comments* before commencing!
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 27 Feb 2011, 09:58

Why do we need to just do one a day? Let's just do them when we see the posts. As I said, I check the forum often. I'll just respond when I see yours and you can reply when you have time. I'm not going to start setting reminders for myself of when to post.
Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy