[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 6 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 14 Jan 2011, 13:52

Dude, you totally misread that security forum, every post says you cannot reverse the MD5 hash.

30 digits will prevent a brute force / database approach.

I'm trying to work out my own protocol aswell, so a few more goes with MD5 won't hurt.

If you want to try another trial and go for 20:1 ODDS TOTAL BROKEN then select FOUR NEW WORDS and list them.

We can try your rules on Demo Trials 6 to 10.

Little bit of cooperation will go a long way.
G. ADAM

Postby ProfWag » 15 Jan 2011, 02:33

Instead of all these encryptions and acronyms that I don't understand, couldn't I just e-mail a number between 1 and 5 to a few people and then you tell us what number it was?
ProfWag

Postby G. ADAM » 15 Jan 2011, 06:51

Scientific Method is pretty open, but refusing to replicate a positive result is ludicrous!

Our newest member replica

None of you believe in signs either?
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 15 Jan 2011, 07:07

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 15 Jan 2011, 07:18

Nope! Only basic words and phrases can be reverse MD5'd as pointed out 4 times now.

If you want to switch to WINZIP encryptions fair enough, but changing the protocol after a true positive is cheating.
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 15 Jan 2011, 07:23

G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 15 Jan 2011, 07:37

Arouet

Postby Arouet » 15 Jan 2011, 07:40

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 15 Jan 2011, 08:43

For the last time, if you refuse to replicate a successful result then your scientific method is nothing I want to partake in.

This happens every time I pass a trial, skeptics lift the bar before a significant result is established.

If you don't want to continue with the demonstration and nobody else will then I'm out!

Thanks for being a 1 question sucker!
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 15 Jan 2011, 08:47

Your "objections from the beginning about encryption" were actually "you didn't now anything about it".

MD5 is the most used encryption system world wide.
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 15 Jan 2011, 08:55

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 15 Jan 2011, 09:08

No. I've explained 5 times already that posting the encryption locks in the word to guess.

If you send me a naked page and line number it's liable to read ANY of your recent thoughts.

All those reverse MD5 sites are just databases of a few million text strings.

You would need over 1000000000000000000000000000000 records database file to crack our MD5s.

I agree 5:1 ODDS is nothing, but you backed on trying for 25:1 ODDS with another trial.

If you bail on the first sign of success you're truly a pseudo-skeptic.
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 15 Jan 2011, 09:26

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 15 Jan 2011, 10:37

If you can't use any encryption system at all it's really quite pathetic.

You can lookup www.automeasure.com/chance.html

and work out how many trials, pass rate will be set at 50%. Or search binomial calculator.

Try out your MD5 HASH on a few of the 'MD5 crackers!'.

None of them will get it.
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 15 Jan 2011, 12:02

Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy