[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Young genius whipping butt in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby RarelyImpressed » 22 Sep 2010, 03:38

Why doesn't the JREF question the 'official stories".....Why not the status quo.....I find that a bit funny and of course strange. I am not saying I believe any side of the Moon Hoax debate or 9/11. To be honest i think the moon hoax debate has a weak argument...walking alone side weak evidence. 9/11 I am more in the middle, I do believe the planes hit the building.....were the explosives? I don't know. Why Did WTC & tower come down in a controlled demolition manner? Maybe explosive? Did a plane hit the pentagon? Very possibly, but where was all the debris and why are there some accounts of people saying they saw nothing hit the pentagon.
RarelyImpressed

Postby Craig Browning » 22 Sep 2010, 06:08

Oi Vey! :roll:

I didn't see anything hit the Pentagon either... but I was 1,800 miles away at the time. But you will also have folks that can't see the 800 lb gorilla standing right in front of them... trust me, I've put folks in situations quite close to that in shows and it is truly amazing what one can do and they do not register the fact that it happens right in front of them... that includes people with "trained" eyes... Let me give you an example;

I was at Caesar's Palace about a decade back, with my partners from Creative Illusions.. .we design and build magic for the big guys and in this particular case, the big guy on stage was David Copperfield. I'll not say which routine he was doing but basically David vanishes on stage and ends up in the audience... a classic bit of business, right?

So there we are sitting in the Producer's booth, David makes his "secret" run past our table, pats me on the knee as he goes past as a kind of pun, and yet my two partners were dumbfounded when it came to his appearance in the audience.. .the did not see him walk directly in front of them.

Blackstone Sr. used to make an Elephant vanish on stage by producing a burro on the opposite side of the stage... the audience would see him doing the production AFTER seeing the elephant make it's entrance... as they watched the elephant would be walked right back into the wings and on cue, smoke pots would go off and voila! No more elephant!

I could list dozens of scenarios on and off stage when it comes to people not seeing things right in front of them as well as "psychological" or "emotional" censoring. In simple terms, people that witness something horrific unconsciously delete that memory from their recollection. This is very common in the harder PTSD cases in the Military as well as with children that have been brutalized or seen their parents tortured/murdered. I happen to be just such a person; a large amount of my "childhood" has been blocked out because of how abusive my father was, it's quite common with people in my age group and for similar reasons.

So we have more than a few reasons as to how and why people didn't see the Pentagon collision. The issue of wreckage is also explainable, in that the plane actually WENT INTO THE BUILDING'S FIRST 3+ RINGS... most all of the parts to the aircraft and its passengers went inside the building and given the speed vs. mass factor, I'm certain most of it "powdered" on impact... leaving very small indiscernible parts... but then the large engine housings found in a couple of offices would probably make most, especially the news camera team shooting them, reason to believe a plane crashed into the building.

While I love the fantasy tied to some of the various conspiracy theories the only major topic I have some empathy with is the Grail Lore and church related cover-ups. I'm not speaking of the whole Illuminati horse pucky as its been made, but the truth behind church treachery, cover-ups, suppression and acts of genocide I very much believe in and that would include the whole Jesus was a Daddy theory... I've had that belief for a very long time, well before the DiVinci silliness.
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 22 Sep 2010, 06:36

Also Craig, the people at the magic show are actually focused on the stage, looking for things. Think of how many things we miss when we're not paying attention!
Arouet

Postby Edx » 22 Sep 2010, 09:10

Edx

Postby Edx » 22 Sep 2010, 09:17

Edx

Postby really? » 23 Sep 2010, 03:16

really?

Postby Edx » 23 Sep 2010, 19:22

Again, there is no one that said no plane hit the Pentagon. Everyone says they saw a plane.
Edx

Re: Aussie genius whips NASA reps in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby Scepcop » 21 Nov 2010, 08:48

Recently, Jarrah White boldly confronted NASA representative and Astronomer Phil Plait himself at the annual "Amazing Meeting" (for pseudoskeptics) in Las Vegas and tried to question him on camera. In response, Plait ran away in fear. Logic would tell you that if Plait really believed the truth was on his side, he would have stood up to White and tried to refute him point by point if he really thought that White was wrong. The fact that Plait reacted with fear and retreated is very telling and indicative of someone with something to hide who does not live "in the light". Later, in front of a whole audience crowd of pseudoskeptics, White stood up and asked some critical unanswered questions that NASA had avoided for many years, which took a lot of guts and got him in the news. You gotta admire him for that, as very few people would stand up to a large crowd for the truth like that. Check it out here:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Jarrah White exposes Mythbusters footprint fraud again!

Postby Scepcop » 02 Dec 2010, 14:28

Check this out. Jarrah White exposes Mythbusters again in another fraudulent experiment of theirs, this time by airhead students who are not scientists or truthseekers, but mere punk actors reading a script. What a disgrace. Those punks don't have half the brains that Jarrah has. Yet Discovery Channel airs them, simply to try to protect the official Moon Landing story that was fed to the world. Why don't they air Jarrah White's videos since he's way smarter than them? Simple reason. Cause the corporate media does not see truth as the actual truth. Instead, truth is whatever AUTHORITY says, and that's final. No critical thinking or skepticism or asking the big questions is allowed. Go figure. Thus, to these powers, airheads who believe whatever they are told are better than intellectuals who challenge what they are told. So much for the value of truth.

Here in this video Mythbusters tries to debunk the claim that deep ingrained footprints on the moon indicate moisture on the moon, which should not be there. They do not really succeed in this objective, but nevertheless, the airhead actors they hired jump up and down in victory anyway. It's very insulting to our intelligence. Jarrah picks their experiment apart and does it properly himself, explaining every step. This is yet another educational example that the big media and truth are often on opposing sides. Here it is. Watch and learn.

And here in this 7 part video, Jarrah debunks in meticulous point by point detail the claim that amateur Ham radio operators tracked the moon missions all the way to the moon and back.

In a change of subject, Jarrah also did a 3 part video analyzing 9/11 here.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Edx » 04 Dec 2010, 02:46

You actually going to debate any of these topics Winston? Or do you just use this forum like a soapbox? :roll:

For example, at 9 mins 47 seconds in the 911 video above your "genius" claims that the picture of the firefighters around a glowing hole in the ground proves the light temperature to be over 4,000oC. Its so hilariously dumb because and someone somewhere has changed the colour to be more yellow than white. If it really was that hot, the firefighters would be set on fire. Go on, dispute it. We have video and the original picture that prove this guy is full of crap. Even Steven Jones stopped using this picture after people showed him.

Oh and about his claim that over 50,000 people probably died, well then, where's all 50,000 people's families saying their loved ones died? There have been enough memorials and remembrances, I think 47,000 families might notice their loved ones names not being recognised.

How is he a genius Winston? He is either stupid, a liar or incompetent.

As always Winston, you believe the most UNlikely scenarios, everytime.
Edx

Postby derrida » 04 Dec 2010, 04:42

derrida

Re: Jarrah White exposes Mythbusters footprint fraud again!

Postby caniswalensis » 04 Dec 2010, 06:07

I'm sorry, but this video is just pathetic. Mr. White unintentionally exposes a severe lack of knowledge on the basic issues involved, and a severe bias in his test methodology.

caniswalensis

Postby Craig Browning » 04 Dec 2010, 06:22

Craig Browning

Postby Edx » 04 Dec 2010, 10:28

Edx

Postby derrida » 04 Dec 2010, 10:55

derrida

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups