[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
What is the mechanism in Astrology and patterns above chance : Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

What is the mechanism in Astrology and patterns above chance

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

What is the mechanism in Astrology and patterns above chance

Postby Scepcop » 12 Jul 2010, 19:59

I have a question. I know that there must be something to Astrology, cause the patterns from it come up in my life, in a way that can't be attributed to coincidence alone. Yet there is no conventional scientific basis behind it.

So what is the mechanism behind it exactly? Anyone know? Can it even be put into words? Or is this one of those things that words can never describe?

I've always known that there was something to astrology, even though there's no scientific basis to it by conventional standards. Nevertheless, the patterns DO EXIST, and I mean patterns far above chance that cannot be explained by chance.

Examples:

- I've always had a kindred spirit and connection with Cancers, for instance. Not saying 100 percent, but at least 70 or 80 percent. The PATTERN is definitely there. Not a coincidence.

In fact, there have been several occasions where I knew a person was a Cancer even though they NEVER told me their birthdate or sign, and I turned out to be RIGHT! I swear it.

- During my travels, I found that an unusually high percentage of girls I met were Aries. I'm talking a much higher percentage than a 1 in 12 chance. Perhaps Aries are more likely to be brave enough to talk to strangers? I don't know, but the pattern is definitely there.

- Also, variations of Astrology like Chinese Purple Heart and Indian Vedic Astrology have produced extremely birth charts and predictions for my life and others that are highly specific and accurate, not general.

- And besides, we know that the power elite use it in their Occult Rituals (Freemasons, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, etc.) so it must work or else they wouldn't be using it.

So you see, even without conventional scientific basis, the PATTERNS are still there, and I mean patterns far ABOVE chance.

Therefore, the skeptics like James Randi and John Stossel of ABC who claim that Astrology is all about general claims that apply to anyone are WRONG in my view and reflect total IGNORANCE of Astrology on their part.

No system, even a metaphysical one, is perfect or infallible. But Astrology definitely does get SPECIFICS about a person right that chance or educated guesses do not. And I'm talking about specifics that do not apply to everyone.

It gets even more accurate when you use Indian Vedic Astrology or Chinese Purple Heart Astrology, which is based on I Ching principles. Readings from those systems have even pinpointed specific years when certain things would happen in my life which came true, as well as specific addiction and talents that I possess, which do NOT apply to most people.

Simply put, the skeptics are wrong. Their explanations go against my firsthand experience. And it's unfortunate that they are too closed minded to admit that there are forces in the multi-dimensional universe that they don't understand.

PS - Skeptics, please do not try to argue that the patterns aren't there. You saying so doesn't make it true. Those are just your words, and they change NOTHING. I'd like some plausible explanations, other than that my mind sees patterns that aren't there. Saying that doesn't make it so. Sorry Skeptics.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: What is the mechanism in Astrology and patterns above ch

Postby Scepcop » 12 Jul 2010, 19:59

In response to my question, a guy on the David Icke forums gave me the link to this video series called "Astrology, Architecture and Time" by an author who has a lot of esoteric knowledge in this area. It's very interesting and mind expanding. He explains why cosmic energies and alignments have a connection to the microcosm of every fibre of our being. A must hear for any esoteric truth seeker.

Here is the link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfni-rKqA8E
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 12 Jul 2010, 20:03

Here are some excellent explanations given to me in the Above Top Secret Forum! Wow this guy really has a grasp on it!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread592526/pg1

I think the premise is that...

1) The reality that we observe is not necessarily an accurate portrayal of what really is.

2) What we perceive of as planets and stars are merely our perceptions of...something. What exactly they are doesn't matter at this point.

3) Those things radiate. What do they radiate? "Vibrations." What's vibrating? Don't know. Doesn't matter. But whatever it is, just like how ripples in a pond will affect the course of a leaf floating on the water, so too will the vibration from these plantary sources influence the path our lives take.

4) Different planets radiate at different frequencies. And just like different frequencies of light manifest a distcintly different character (Even though "red" is actually quite a broad range of individual frequencies, it manifests a character that is clearly distinct from yellow, right?) so too do planetary vibrations exhibit their own distinctive "character" in the manner in which they influence the course of a life. The "Jupiter" influence has a character that is distinct from the "Saturn" influence.

5) The "sun" that we perceive as a ball of gas in our solar system, like the planets, is similarly just our preception of a "something." In the case of the sun, that something is, generally speaking, a manifestation of our local connection with the masculine force of divinity. The "doing" principal of energy. The angle of alignment of any particular planetary influence with that force determines to some degree the "strength" with which that influence pass through us. Sort of like how the sun is "strongest" at high noon, because its rays hit us at a 90 degree angle, and so less is deflected.

6) When various alignments between occur between these various objects, interference patterns may result in their vibrations. These interference patterns may themselves influence the path of our life just like the direct vibrations themselves do.

7) At the time of our birth we are either "imprinted" with the distinct character of the sum of all vibrations available at that moment, or we as spirit-beings choose to incarnate at a time in which those vibrations are condusive to the sort of experience we seek to have. Thus, time of birth determines what sort of person we are likely to become.

8) Similarly, at any given time, the sum total of those vibrations determine what sort of experience is available to the societies, the cultures, the world, etc. The "age of aquarius" has a tendancy to exhibit a different character than any other, because those particular influences are most dominant during that time.

9) Ultimately, however, the relationship between these vibrations and the course of lives and societies exposed to them is not one of direct cause and effect, but rather, one of what experience is available. Human experience behaves like an antenna. An antenna will only receive the sort of vibrations that it is tuned to receive. Consequently, while one may have been born under the influence of a particular planetary vibration, one will only manifest its character in ones life if one is suitably tuned to receive it. Times, planets and societies will similarly only manifest events according to their ability to receive them.

At least, that's the theory as I understand it. I've never really followed astrology much.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Jul 2010, 20:50

I predict a response from ProfWag in your future..... :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 13 Jul 2010, 02:17

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 13 Jul 2010, 02:18

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jul 2010, 02:47

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jul 2010, 02:51

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jul 2010, 02:59

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jul 2010, 03:22

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jul 2010, 03:32

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jul 2010, 03:37

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jul 2010, 03:47

Last edited by ProfWag on 13 Jul 2010, 04:38, edited 1 time in total.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jul 2010, 04:01

I should probably edit that little ditty.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jul 2010, 04:38

ProfWag

Next

Return to Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions