[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage

Postby Scepcop » 09 Jun 2010, 16:47

Hi all,
Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org and a team of scientists are scheduled to debate a team of JREF debunkers on the Coast to Coast program in the next few months. Gage has put me on the mailing list after reading my suggestions to him in how to debate the JREF crowd and which points to emphasize, because he would like me to be a consultant to his team. I am honored of course.

Anyhow, there isn't an exact date yet for this debate because when teams of people are involved, it is difficult to coordinate schedules that fit everyone. But I'll keep you all posted if I know any set dates.

Thanks,
Winston
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jun 2010, 02:39

CONGRATS!
NinjaPuppy

Postby caniswalensis » 10 Jun 2010, 03:17

Sounds like the big leagues! That is exciting, and even as a skeptic, I do not blame you for being honored.

I wish for intellectual clarity for all the participants. :)

Regards, Canis
caniswalensis

Postby Scepcop » 17 Jun 2010, 01:08

Hi everyone,
I just got word from Richard Gage that the Coast to Coast debate between his team of scientists and the JREFers about 9/11 will take place on July 31st, sometime in the evening. So please feel free to listen in. I think you can listen in either on your AM radio station or the coast to coast website. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

On the JREF side, we only know that someone named Dave Thomas will be on it. The rest of his team are unknown at this point. But a possibility is that the infamous Mark Roberts may join them, who is quite an intimidating monster. lol

I spoke to Richard on the phone and gave him some insights and key strategies for exposing the JREFers and their kind.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 17 Jun 2010, 01:44

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 18 Jun 2010, 00:21

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 26 Jun 2010, 02:42

Check out who Richard Gage and his team will be debating. He seems to have a lot of credentials.

• Mr. Dave Thomas is a physicist and mathematician. He received bachelor degrees in mathematics and in physics, and a master of science in mathematics, from the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, where he was awarded the Brown Medal and the Langmuir Award. Dave is president of the science group New Mexicans for Science and Reason (http://www.nmsr.org), and also is a Fellow of CSI (Committee for Skeptical Inquiry), the publishers of Skeptical Inquirer.

• Other individuals – to be named
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 26 Jun 2010, 08:48

ProfWag

Postby really? » 26 Jun 2010, 19:54

At first glance reading the subject line and the posts and that this debate would be on C to C I dismissed as more pandering to strange unproven ideas and not worth the time to listen too, but after going to the link nmsr.org I see this debate on C to C should be very entertaining.
really?

Postby ProfWag » 26 Jun 2010, 20:19

So how's the consulting going Scepcop? Have you been able to help out Mr. Gage?
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 27 Jun 2010, 00:18

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 27 Jun 2010, 00:21

New Mexico, the state.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 27 Jun 2010, 10:19

But why would you need to worry about content if your theories are solid?
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 27 Jun 2010, 17:48

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby really? » 27 Jun 2010, 19:50

really?

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups