[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Haunted Amusement Park : Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

The Haunted Amusement Park

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

The Haunted Amusement Park

Postby The Professor » 01 Aug 2009, 12:07

I've almost finished this book of short stories about the Hauntings at Universal Studio's and Islands of Adventure in Orlando Florida.
If you like Ghost stories with lot's of facts and documentation, you may be interested in this when it is released.
I've worked for Universal for 7 years and I've got lots of stories and even some unique photos.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Re: The Haunted Amusement Park

Postby Azrael » 01 Aug 2009, 18:07

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Scepcop » 03 Aug 2009, 22:58

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Azrael » 05 Aug 2009, 07:34

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 07:51

Wiston come on!
he is talking about a haunted amusement park STORY BOOK
chances are it is a coloring book

i would like to know more about that book
was in printed by universal studios?
are you reading the brochure of the park dave?

look, i enjoy a nice ghost story as much as the next guy
so please, do share a story of yours
it would be nice to know it
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 05 Aug 2009, 18:11

Azrael,
I am not coming to his defense so easily. It's about actions. If The Professor had plotted to get you fired from your job, I'd give him the same warning too.

Unlike you, I am fair and objective.

But like I told you, it was Frank Lee who initiated that plot, which was in the locked NAMBLA thread. I already sent him a warning about it too.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits