[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Just like DAZ..meet Bronnikov the X-ray guy : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Just like DAZ..meet Bronnikov the X-ray guy

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Just like DAZ..meet Bronnikov the X-ray guy

Postby ciscop » 19 May 2010, 07:43

So this guy teaches how to have x-ray vision in his courses
http://www.bronnikovmethod.com/

in his webpage you can see his son ¨reading¨ with his eyes blind folded
in the course he teaches the people to see thru boxes (well.. kind of.. )

and here.. he is challenged by derren to see to the contents of a box
of course.. Bronnikov refuses to do it.. ¨because is negative and it isnt scientific¨
if you were able to do it, you are the master of it.. wouldnt you do it??... Of course you would!
believers fail every test when they are challenged! at the end is just dumbness and charlatanerie

this guy refused just like Daz to the same test !! hahahaha.. of course.. nothing new there!.. :lol:

all i can say after seeing all this is that Bronnikov is a scam artist and a clown.. what a pathetic excuse for a human being
telling a kid he could walk and have superpowers if he follows his 2k method..

of course.. this guy gave his story about the blind who could see.. when asked about the name.. he chicken out.. always the same story with believers... ooh.. is so funny to see them getting cornered

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/user/ScepticaTV# ... 6x3x2RGM7A [/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/user/ScepticaTV# ... 6x3x2RGM7A
Last edited by ciscop on 20 May 2010, 12:45, edited 2 times in total.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: Just like DAZ... meet Bronnikov the X-ray guy

Postby ciscop » 19 May 2010, 08:17

by the way.. when i wrote.. Just like Daz
i wasnt saying like.. i believe Daz has X-ray vision
i dont think Daz has anything else but an impressive ability to self deceive himself
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 19 May 2010, 11:50

IU love the lies this guy tells. He knows that things are true unless the basic details are asked.

It's not how well the boy actually sees. I's not if the boy exists. Typically scumbag hoax.

Can you say Bernie Madoff?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby dazsmith » 19 May 2010, 23:08

lol it that your best?
ive posted many examples that you don't even look at because you cant explain them away - all you can do is bitch and moan because you cant be taken seriously enough for anyone to do a perosnal demo just for you.

rv example posted YET gain as you conveniently keep missing them - all done and presented in public - all done BLIND.
http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/11.4. ... sydney.pdf

Was I on target or off - or was this ah yes the sceptical answer for everything - just a coincidence?

CIscop,
can you answer this one question - on this example did i not describe and correctly identify the rv target weeks before it had even been chosen as a target by a random process?

Daz
dazsmith

Postby ciscop » 20 May 2010, 01:20

hahahaha thats the best you can do Daz?
always referencing the past like Bronnikov??

really daz why you think CIA cut away the funding for those dummy programs?
because they dont work!!.. if they worked we would be using them
and not just cherry picking words after you know what was the target

really.. shut me up by doing a test!!
you are doing exactly what Bronnikov did
you are cowardly saying pretty much the same thing
i wont do it for you.. you are not a scientist, i wont be part of your circus

lets put something in a box and let see if you can describe it

but you wouldnt could you?
you will chicken out and fade away
since you CANT do it
your dummy beliefs can never be challenged, you know you will fail
just like bronnikov..

on your advantage i can tell you that i know bronnikov is a scam artist and a douche
you are just self delluded
ciscop

Re: Just like DAZ..meet Bronnikov the X-ray guy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 May 2010, 15:48

Ciscop - If you are personally not impressed by information posted on this Forum, by all means feel free to rebutt, ask questions or state your opinion. However, you are getting a bit 'nasty' with your comments so please lighten up.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 21 May 2010, 03:52

ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 May 2010, 04:14

Then I will say this, KEEP IT ON ONE TOPIC. I am tired of reading the same old crap from you spread in multiple topics on the Forum. No matter what the topic you repeat the same thing. You do it with the Professor and now you are doing it with Daz. We don't need multiple RV topics.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 21 May 2010, 04:44

hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes.. a guy says he has a supernatural ability and see and describe objects far away and then refuses to do a test
and i am the one talking crap for insisting in seeing it..
thats hilarious!

however
i think the topic is very clear here
you are welcome to be part of it

do you see the relation between bronnikov and daz?
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 May 2010, 07:56

RV is not x-ray vision. RV is not considered some supernatural ability either. RV is remote viewing and Daz follows a protocol. He doesn't do RV for parties either.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 21 May 2010, 08:46

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you have to be kidding me
there´s no such thing as paranormal nor supernatural just things we just dont know yet.. isnt it right?

let me put it like this.
both are saying they can do something but when they are presented with the opportunity to prove it
they both chicken out and started talking about the past
that´s the relation

RV and x-rays are the same in the sense they are both mental

and please.. explain me how is RV not supernatural?.. well.. i guess that if you see it as i see it.. a guy saying the whole dictionary and then cherry picking the one word that he finds its related to the object, then i agree.. RV isnt supernatural and there´s a reason why CIA closed the programs.
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 21 May 2010, 10:33

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 21 May 2010, 18:02

im glad i have your support nostradamus

im also tired of seeing daz posting links and never doing a simple test for us
and it seems in the believers community thats ok
you are able to post and say whatever dumb stuff you come up with and nobody will challenge it

so.. right now i want to say
that i am able to levitate
but only when i am sleeping and if nobody is looking at me nor recording nor taking pictures of me me
but i am sure, i am levitating.. that sure be enought proof for you. right?
by the way levitating isnt supernatural nor paranormal.. since i say so..

screw you all if you dont believe me

i am also papa smurff.. but thats another story
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 May 2010, 19:06

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 May 2010, 19:18

I can understand much of the skpetic rebuttal as I'm sure I may have asked many of the exact same questions if given the opportunity. I am certainly not objecting to good rebuttal. Some skeptics are better than others with their commentary or more concise when posing a question. It does become almost impossible to follow a topic when multiple threads get started or a member follows around another member tacking nasty comments about one topic into another. That borders on a personal attack and not good conversation.
NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy