[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Jesse Ventura slams reporters about 9/11 (Wow he's the man!) : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Jesse Ventura slams reporters about 9/11 (Wow he's the man!)

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Jesse Ventura slams reporters about 9/11 (Wow he's the man!)

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Oct 2009, 07:07

If I like or dislike Jesse Ventura is not the question. The question now is will Scepcop once again NOT substantiate his claims.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 24 Mar 2010, 06:40

Jesse Ventura explains to Barbara Walters on the View why we were not told the truth about 9/11:

And to Larry King:

Jesse Ventura explains the JFK Assassination:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ciscop » 24 Mar 2010, 09:07

jesse ventura
is a nut
yet
he is HILARIOUS
he is so damn funny
i love him

he is full of theories.. none of them truth yet he believes by heart
he is the man

Jesse THE BODY Ventura for president
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 30 Mar 2010, 21:51

Check out this breaking news discussed by Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones. Apparently, 6 of the 9/11 commissioners now say that the 9/11 commission was a farce, cover up and lie!

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 30 Mar 2010, 21:54

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Apr 2010, 10:01

I watched his 9/11 conspiracy theory show and it was hilarious. He just allows everyone to say whatever they want without a check on the matter. It's so funny. The Malone matter is so funny. I wonder why that baloney hasn't been splashed all over the twoofer sites? The answer is probably that twoofers are smarter than Jesse's show.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 02 Apr 2010, 00:11

Check out Jesse Ventura's new book "American Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us":

http://astore.amazon.com/religion-spiri ... 160239802X
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ciscop » 02 Apr 2010, 02:15

just like his show.. is only going to provide a lot of questions and not real answers

once i heard him saying the government now has the capacity
to send us individually messages with the directional audio technology and program us to do crazy stuff
all thru satellites in the sky

where he got all that?
he saw how directional audio worked and he thought about that..
it was his imagination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_from_ultrasound

jesse is a great guy
but he is a nut
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NucleicAcid » 07 Apr 2010, 00:53

Yes, our government can't respond efficiently to most of the disasters that strike, but they can individually get into the heads of people and make them do their bidding with subliminal messages.

Like, what exactly are they implanting? "Don't believe the government is really run by the NWO"? Oh, whoop dee doo. I don't care WHO runs the government really, it's all the same thing, and I gotta go to school and get my degree and get a job to put food in my mouth, no matter what! There is all this hullabaloo about the 'facts' that the NWO is doing things like faking 911, or faking the JFK assassination, or faking the moon landing (notice a pattern? they keep 'faking' things that to most people like accidents, acts of war, world events, and general progress of things, i.e. STUFF THE WORLD DOES NORMALLY), but when you prompt them to tell you WHY the NWO is doing it, they balk.

"It's to control people" - Okay...control them to do WHAT? They already run the world!

"To give an excuse to go to war" - THEY RUN THE blank WORLD THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT

"For money" - Okay, this is the only reason that makes any sense to me. Because the world DOES revolve around money, nothing spooky about that. Big companies want to get bigger, make more money, and continue to sell people shit that they need or don't need. Big companies negotiate with governments on the large scale, they have the ability to swing votes with their influence and by throwing money at politicians, they put pressure to pass certain laws or repeal others. Newsflash: this has happened since the beginning of civilization.

I feel absolutely no sense of repression from the government. If anything, I've had a lot of help from them. They've pushed the sciences, they provide grants that fund my research, the grant distribution system employs my father, I've gotten assistance from the government to pay for medicine, parts of my student loans are subsidized by the fed. Where is this spooky entity controlling my mind and making choices for me?
Hey, you there. Yes, you.

If what I say sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown (Wah wahh woohh wuh waah), then you should try college. It's fun, and only costs you your soul and several tens of thousands of dollars. :)

“I agree that by the standards of any other area of science that remote viewing is proven“ - Richard Wiseman

Let's make directional hypotheses, test them repeatedly, replicate experiments, and publish results! Yay, science!
NucleicAcid

Postby ProfWag » 07 Apr 2010, 02:55

ProfWag

Postby NucleicAcid » 07 Apr 2010, 04:30

If what I say sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown (Wah wahh woohh wuh waah), then you should try college. It's fun, and only costs you your soul and several tens of thousands of dollars. :)

“I agree that by the standards of any other area of science that remote viewing is proven“ - Richard Wiseman

Let's make directional hypotheses, test them repeatedly, replicate experiments, and publish results! Yay, science!
NucleicAcid

Postby ProfWag » 07 Apr 2010, 04:37

ProfWag

Postby NucleicAcid » 07 Apr 2010, 07:01

Did I criticize you?

NucleicAcid

Postby ciscop » 07 Apr 2010, 07:43

common nucleic
be fair
you are only against dawkins, shermer and randi because they are the ones that break your psychic bubble
they are the ones that tell the world santa claus doesnt exist
and you will hold them responsible for that
too bad
there´s a lot of great deal to learn from them
ciscop

Postby NucleicAcid » 07 Apr 2010, 13:22

Spot-on ciscop. I'll get to that in a minute. My point is that I did not criticise Prof Wag at all. I think 911 truthers are completely insane and irritating, but I loathe the Secular Humanist types.

They absolutely break my psychic bubble. But it's okay...it's motivation to actually keep in practice. XD

How's THAT for conviction?

I must have the worst case of confirmation bias on the planet. Or, perhaps I'm not crazy, and have more than a unicorn turd's worth of reason to believe it's real.

:D

NucleicAcid

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups