[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Daz - Remote Viewing Test : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 5 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby Craig Browning » 28 Mar 2010, 06:02

Craig Browning

Postby Craig Browning » 28 Mar 2010, 06:08

Craig Browning

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Mar 2010, 07:41

Craig what happened in a post a long while back was I asked Daz about the protocol. My concern is that the result is left open to a great deal of interpretation. Take the recent discussions about the tornadoes. I find the sum total of words and diagrams a miss while Daz does not.

So here is where the usable part comes in: Daz sets up a protocol. People are able to follow the protocol. It's usable. It doesn't mean that it works, but people involved can get the job done. The people involved consider it to work. This is a usable protocol.

But the protocol is not testable. Who knows better what they saw? Is it me or is it Daz? I say Daz. I am making a choice based on second hand information. Daz on the other hand saw something first hand and tried to convey what he saw, felt, or whatever. So I proposed to Daz that a target is chosen from a group of say 10 targets. Then he figures out what the target is and is shown all 10. He picks the one he saw, not the one I think he saw. This reduces, not necessarily eliminates, the interpretation. This is testable.

The method currently in use is not testable. I tried to match things up on several occasions and for whatever reasons I don't see the match. Daz can say I being obstinate. I can say whatever. It leaves the test a mess. But if the procedure is tweaked it becomes testable.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Mar 2010, 07:51

Nostradamus

Postby Craig Browning » 28 Mar 2010, 23:51

Craig Browning

Postby dazsmith » 06 Apr 2010, 18:59

dazsmith

Postby ProfWag » 06 Apr 2010, 20:41

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Apr 2010, 20:58

Nostradamus

Postby dazsmith » 07 Apr 2010, 06:47

dazsmith

Postby ciscop » 07 Apr 2010, 07:39

Daz
stop posting BS
you only have proved to be a coward and a spammer

if you have done the test
i will tell EVERYBODY
about that amazing guy on the internet who walks the talk
but nah..
you are only another BS artist
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 07 Apr 2010, 09:08

Nostradamus

Postby dazsmith » 07 Apr 2010, 17:36

dazsmith

Postby Nostradamus » 07 Apr 2010, 19:11

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 07 Apr 2010, 20:44

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 07 Apr 2010, 22:30

I looked at the video and it is a better hit than anything I have seen you post Daz. Why is that?

Before they revealed the site I did an experiment. I took out a coin and flipped it twice. I got 2 heads that's 11 in binary. So I knew right there and then that choice 4 was the right choice. The coin was right. I can't believe it. The coin knew that site 4 was the viewed site.
Nostradamus

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy