[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dying father talking to those who passed away. : Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Dying father talking to those who passed away.

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Dying father talking to those who passed away.

Postby Kristine » 30 Jul 2009, 14:51

When my father was dying in the hospice, and I would ask him who all has come by to visit him, he often would say that someone who already passed away came to see him. Is anyone familiar with this or know anything about this sort of thing?
Kristine

Re: Dying father talking to those who passed away.

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Jul 2009, 20:35

NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 06 Aug 2009, 04:16

Uh! i like tanatology
i can tell you that my grand mother which was a deeply religious person told us many times that she saw my death gradfather weeks before her death
i also can tell you is a common occurrence and Elizabeth Kubler Ross (the creator of the 5 stages of dying: grief are denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance) also reported that some of her patients often talk about seeing death relatives.
i think is a strange phenomenon
quite intriguing
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Aug 2009, 04:30

Yes, it certainly is. I figure that one day I should be able to prove many of the theories about life after death. The thing is, I have to die first. At least it gives me something to look forward to in the process of dying. I may not be able to give y'all any details but I'll have plenty of personal experience and a hard core opinion. I'll either get a definative, first hand account or all my wondering will be done for good.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 06 Aug 2009, 04:39

the most important part of that experiment ninjapuppy
just enjoy your life first
:D :D :D :D :D :D
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 08 Aug 2009, 12:10

I've seen this occur with several of my relatives before they passed. My mother cites it as them looking into the afterlife. I think she is right!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Aug 2009, 05:58

Eteponge has a wonderful blog entry on this topic: http://eteponge.blogspot.com/2009/07/ap ... sions.html
NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 17 Aug 2009, 14:29

well i have to agree with you NP on the "good period " before death - with my wife who passed with liver and metastasised cancer this lasted nearly a month - she Had suffered from ill health a lot of her life - and was like a "new woman" for a few weeks after coming out of hospital after being diagnosed - bravely she refused to be "experimented " on and refused chemo which i am convinced would have finished her sooner

i was present when she passed of course , but she was too ill to do much and i witnessed no strange phenomena or her seeing anything at the time ** ( however she was virtually unable to communicate so that's not surprising ) - but i don't know she did not of course

speaking to staff afterwards at the hospice - her nurse told me that she had witnessed both what you describe and actually "seen" something departing the dead many times - the lady struck me as honest and down to earth - so i personally don't doubt your account

** i say at the time ( this ones for csicop - so he can stack some more "psychological" evidence up against me :lol: :lol: ) when i had recovered from the initial shock and the tears i shed that night - i noticed that 2 clocks had stopped in the house - BOTH at 16.59 GMT - the exact time she passed away :o - coincidence ?? may be - but both have refused to work since ( i have tried to make them ) and now hang where they where stopped seemingly for all time
brett

Postby ciscop » 17 Aug 2009, 16:41

hey brett
i am sorry for your lost

and it is an amazing thing what happened to the clocks
thats incredible. good stuff.
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 05:17

This site has some good reading about this topic. Personal experiences of nurses.

http://allnurses.com/general-nursing-di ... 08202.html
NinjaPuppy

Postby leo100 » 20 Aug 2009, 04:39

leo100

Postby suzysangels » 09 Sep 2009, 08:50

I love all of these posts. Thank you for sharing. I'm a channel for the Angels and use the protection of the Angels to talk with the dead. They're alive all right. Often people see and talk with their already passed on friends and relatives in the dying process. It seems like a normal experience. What I think happens, and I have no scientific proof, is that as we die we prepare for our new life. Our new life is simply our life now without our body. Usually that's a good thing especially since nature designed the body to slough off like the dead roses. Notice, of course, that the roses grow right back next season. Nature has us set up so on a normal death, we're old and wrinkly and probably a little tired of life in a body that doesn't work as well as it used to. Whammo! Now you're in a life without a body, communicating once you're on the other side telepathically. So easy.

It's the resistance that creates the challenge. This is a great story!
suzysangels

Postby quantumparanormal » 11 Sep 2009, 07:31

Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Postby quantumparanormal » 11 Sep 2009, 07:34

Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits