[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Here's my hindrance for NOT Winning MDC as yet : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Here's my hindrance for NOT Winning MDC as yet

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Here's my hindrance for NOT Winning MDC as yet

Postby highflyertoo » 25 Mar 2010, 02:26

Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 25 Mar 2010, 02:50

Craig Browning. Have you ever witnessed or thought you may have witnessed the supernatural or something associated with the supernatural?

I myself have supernatural dreams.Probably about 2% to 5% of my dreams are supernatural involving future events ''both'' small and major. All of my other dreams are not supernatural yet are ''staged dreams'' from supernatural entities. It's the future event dreams that have me against the ropes....

Are you on YouTube?
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Mar 2010, 04:18

I'm interested in this ability HF2. It's the first time I've heard what you can do. Once you get the hindrance under control how do you plan to be tested for the MDC?

I am guessing here so please correct me. I have little to go on.

As I understand it you have dreams like everyone else, but at times these dreams are as you describe different; different enough that you label them as supernatural. You say that these supernatural dreams involve events that have not happened. Do you get enough information out of the dreams to meet the MDC requirements? For example, suppose you dream that there is an earthquake in a major world city. Can you be specific enough to get the MDC team to agree that you predicted the earthquake?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby highflyertoo » 25 Mar 2010, 12:26

highflyertoo

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Mar 2010, 13:10

Nostradamus

Postby highflyertoo » 25 Mar 2010, 13:49

highflyertoo

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Mar 2010, 20:27

Nostradamus

Previous

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge