[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Newbie Here : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Newbie Here

Introduce yourself here!

Newbie Here

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Jul 2009, 00:40

Hello all. My name is NinjaPuppy and I am looking for a paranormal based Forum that is what I would term, "middle ground". Good discussion, pleasant people, interesting and thought provoking topics.
NinjaPuppy

Re: Newbie Here

Postby Scepcop » 30 Jul 2009, 06:18

Hi NinjaPuppy,
What a cute username. hehehe

I think you've come to the right place if you're looking for a "middle ground". But as the forum grows in members, the variety of people here increases, so I cannot generalize or group everyone as a certain type anymore, since it's an open forum for anyone and thus different types of people will join.

But I hope you find the discussions to be interesting and informative.

I look forward to your posts.

And welcome to the forum.

Regards,
Vinstonas
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Jul 2009, 06:31

Thank you for your kind welcome. I've been keeping myself busy here reading the different topics and getting aquainted with the different member's thoughts on the discussions. I look forward to expanding my personal views on the topics and perhaps add to the mix when applicable.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 30 Jul 2009, 08:13

Well I hope to hear your input soon, cause at this point, it almost seems like the skeptics here are starting to outnumber the paranormal supporters, which if true, would be quite......... sad. lol

I mean, having more skeptics than believers on a counter skeptic forum would make this site look kind of "weak".

At this point, I'm afraid to even count the active skeptics and believers for fear of finding out that we are not outnumbered on our own forum.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Jul 2009, 08:32

NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 04 Aug 2009, 02:25

So Ninjapuppy, where are you from? Are you male or female? Do you know ninjitsu? Do you have a puppy?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 Aug 2009, 04:37

NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 04 Aug 2009, 05:40

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 Aug 2009, 05:50

NinjaPuppy

Return to Introduce Yourself