[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
My UFO encounter : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

My UFO encounter

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

My UFO encounter

Postby drastikmeazures » 02 Apr 2013, 08:46

I would like to preface this story by saying that I'd always been intrigued by stories of the paranormal, be they UFO or ghost stories. I would always watch Unsolved Mysteries as a kid, but never expected to actually have any first hand experience with either of these subject matter.

I'm sure some people will point to that last statement and say that I am predisposed to seeing UFO's or ghost's because of my interest in the subject.

I would say first that I also find Bigfoot stories interesting but don't see one every time I go camping, and secondly that I don't expect people to believe me, don't care if anyone believes me, and that this story is for those of us who already know the truth. I'd be happy to answer questions, and appreciate the skeptical point of view, but I know what I saw.

It was about 3pm on a sunny day in downtown Detroit, I don't remember the exact date, but it was November, 2008, a couple weeks before thanksgiving. Not a cloud in the sky that day, and I noticed something out my window, reflecting sunlight into my eye's repeatedly.

The first couple of times the reflection caught my eye I just ignored it, concentrating on my work. Planes and helo's are always in the sky around my area so I thought nothing of it. By about the fourth or fifth time this light distracted me I was getting annoyed, and wishing this thing would move on already. So I walked to the window to see what the heck is going on out there.

Helo, I thought to myself.. definitely traffic copter as it's hovering in the sky across town, (probably a mile away). As I tried to make out what it was, it started coming towards me at a pretty fast clip, and looking less and less like a helicopter.

Looking back on the whole thing I realize now that as soon as I was aware of the craft, it was aware of me. And I think this happens alot, a UFO will be minding it's own business when someone point's it out in the sky, and all of a sudden it's headed straight for them, alot of times abducting them.

I can see that it's a polished metal finish, very reflective, and seems to be shaped like three round saucers fused together in the center, kind of hard to explain, I'll include some drawings. It wasn't huge, I'd say around 25 ft. in diameter.

By this time I know what I'm looking at... a UFO...It got to about 25 yards away, stopped, and turned up on it's side, so the bottom of the craft was facing me. Then the light show began...

The whole bottom of the craft started flashing light sequences at me, there was a single red light in the center of the underside, and then each of the three "discs" that made up the shape of the craft had a large white circular light that took up most of the center of each "disc".

Then around the edge of each of the circular white light's where three or four segmented bars of light. The best way I can describe it is like that game "Simon" the sequence started slow and sped up as it went.

At the same time as the sequence began the craft started rotating, clockwise I believe. The light show must have lasted just under a minute I'd say, then just as quickly as it started, it stopped, rotated back to an upright position and floated around the East side of my building until I lost sight of it.

I feel like the light show was a way for the craft to evaluate me, for what? I don't know, abduction would be my first guess, but I didn't lose any time, never lost consciousness, so I'm guessing I wasn't a good candidate for whatever they had in mind because I haven't been visited since.

Here are my not so good attempts at drawing the craft, first from the top down, then from the bottom with the light array.

drastikmeazures

Re: My UFO encounter

Postby really? » 02 Apr 2013, 22:11

really?

Postby drastikmeazures » 03 Apr 2013, 00:58

Hey Really?, I couldn't believe no one else saw it either! I searched for news stories or other internet chatter that might either explain this thing or confirm that someone else saw it too, and came up empty handed.

But honestly this was way more than strange lights, I could have hit this thing with a baseball. And as for assuming that it's alien tech, the military would be the only other group capable of such a craft, and I'd think they would have passed on the Pink Floyd laser light show package on a black ops craft, not to mention trying to avoid major cities.
drastikmeazures

Postby SydneyPSIder » 06 Apr 2013, 09:22

SydneyPSIder

Postby drastikmeazures » 06 Apr 2013, 20:55

Actually I've been told that I'm much too serious most of the time, and I usually can't stand fiction of any kind unless it's a really good comedy, or maybe a real blockbuster type movie that's extremely well written, ie. Forest Gump or one of the original Indiana Jones movies.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that if I'm going to spend 90 mins. in front of a screen it's going to be a documentary about something, anything as long as it's based squarely in fact.

Although that would be a pretty lame argument, that someone who's got a healthy imagination would not be able to draw the line between fantasy and reality, I'd find that weak.

Never "blacked out" or taken LSD or any other drugs, maybe a little pot back in my younger years, but I usually won't even take an aspirin when I have a headache.

Pan-dimensional operators? Could be, I don't rule anything out, although I think the explanation for why no one else saw it or reported seeing it goes something like this...

Most people are so wrapped up in their day to day nine to five lives, they don't spend much time looking up into the sky. Especially in a city with a bunch of tall buildings, usually the only people you'll see looking up are tourist's, and there's not a whole lot of tourism going on in Detroit.

Secondly most people are concerned of what their peers and perfect strangers think of them, I've never been afflicted by this concern myself, but I think alot of people would choose to just keep their mouth shut rather than endure the ridicule of others.

Holy trinity? I kinda doubt it was Jesus flying that spaceship, although there's a good idea for a song or a band name somewhere in there.
drastikmeazures

Postby carr » 21 Nov 2013, 08:03

I feel really bad that u are getting attitude regarding ur sanity, drug use, mind set... I had witnessed some very bizzare lights in the sky and I can totally identify with ur delimna. I only related my stories to a select few because of the such feedback. These kinds of sightings can haunt one for years. I know. What u saw I believe entirely. You are not crazy, deluded or whatever. You saw what many have seen but dont have the courage to say. My stories are so strange and haunting that I only recently started writing about it in a blog. I don't know a thing about blogging but I'm trying to learn so that I can bring my stories to light. I've been so blown away by my past experiences. We're talking experiences that progressed from simple random sightings that grew into a string of events that led to a number of jnusual, inexplicable repercussions to this day. I get it. I do have witnesses to many of these events. This is what has saved my questioning my sanity. My family and some friends know I'm not fabricating crazy stories. I, too, am drawn to non-fiction although I am known to be quite creative. My theory is that a creative bent is the key to why such people are sometimes maybe "chosen" to witness and "report" these phenomena.. only a theory. But I'm believing this more and more as my experiences have accumulated. Don't question these experiences, understand them. That is the message I'm getting. Thanx for your story. Ahhh!! Refreshing
carr

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Nov 2013, 23:24

Care to share a link to your blog? I enjoy reading people's experiences.
NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 28 Nov 2013, 17:47

we're a bunch of skeptics on this one, lol

wonder what it means
SydneyPSIder

Postby drastikmeazures » 15 Dec 2013, 21:51

Hey thanks carr, don't worry about me, I've got a pretty thick skin! Plus the questions about drug use and such are perfectly reasonable questions when you consider that no one on this forum knows anything about me.
I choose to talk openly about my experience to hopefully inspire others to do the same, then maybe collectively we can break the taboo surrounding this subject.
drastikmeazures

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's