[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Best explanation of UFO cover up motives? : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Best explanation of UFO cover up motives?

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Best explanation of UFO cover up motives?

Postby drastikmeazures » 30 Mar 2013, 09:33

Just watched this doc on You Tube, tried to figure out how to embed the video to no avail.

I feel like it gives the best explanation of why the U.S. would want to cover up UFO existence. The only problem I have with the film is that they sorta act like abduction cases are nonsense in a couple of spots, and they seem to imply that ALL aliens are benevolent beings here for our own good... not so sure I agree with that.

Anyway it's called "UFO Chronicles, What the President Doesn't Know." on You Tube, here's a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW7Rm2rFW8Y
drastikmeazures

Re: Best explanation of UFO cover up motives?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 01 Apr 2013, 05:45

Doesn't like https or any other new youtube parameters... And if you watch it embedded, the periodic ads go away!

Skimming the two interviews, they don't seem to really be saying anything, and don't provide anything like real evidence? Just lots of Alex Jones-style supposition... although the thrust is we're being 'conditioned' I suppose
SydneyPSIder

Postby drastikmeazures » 02 Apr 2013, 01:42

Hey thanks SydneyPSIder, yeah I guess I should have described the part I found interesting, and this probably isn't news to those who have been following the subject for years, but I hadn't considered it much until now.

I know for a fact that UFO's, piloted by being's not of this world are visiting earth, one of these days I'll share my first hand experience with this forum.
What I couldn't understand is why the U.S. government is so hell bent on covering these things up.

The old adage that society would fall apart, people would stop going to work and lose there religion didn't ring true to me. After all I still go to work everyday, and if anything my religious convictions have only gotten stronger since my close encounter.

Well I think this doc's point about the energy sources they use to power these crafts making all of our fossil fuel use completely and totally obsolete makes more sense than any other reason I've heard.

So basically this doc says that the powers that be, ( the super rich, pulling the strings ) have destroyed lives, lied about the deaths and disappearances of thousands of U.S. citizens, and even killed people, to protect the billions they make from fossil fuels.

Probably not news to some, but I now feel like I have a better idea of why the big cover up.
drastikmeazures

Postby SydneyPSIder » 04 Apr 2013, 18:05

SydneyPSIder

Postby drastikmeazures » 04 Apr 2013, 19:33

drastikmeazures

Postby SydneyPSIder » 06 Apr 2013, 09:27

SydneyPSIder

Postby drastikmeazures » 06 Apr 2013, 20:17

drastikmeazures

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's