[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mars Photos by Curiosity Rover Teeming with 'UFOs' : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Mars Photos by Curiosity Rover Teeming with 'UFOs'

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Mars Photos by Curiosity Rover Teeming with 'UFOs'

Postby really? » 25 Aug 2012, 04:23

really?

Re: Mars Photos by Curiosity Rover Teeming with 'UFOs'

Postby Craig Browning » 25 Aug 2012, 21:56

I did lots of acid in my youth but even under said conditions, I can't see how anyone can make a rock into a flying saucer :lol:
Craig Browning

Postby SydneyPSIder » 23 Oct 2012, 20:20

My God, it's full of stars....
SydneyPSIder

Postby Steve Zalewski » 03 May 2013, 20:48

May 3, 2013

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the monochrome black and white photo that is on this thread IS A LOW RESOLUTION PHOTO OF ROCKS ON THE MARTIAN SURFACE. Since photos can be altered, "the nail" may be part of the image that was altered, or perhaps high winds on Mars which caused dust storms caused this area to be eroded.

If people would use critical thinking skills in the UFO field, it would make it much much more difficult for debunkers to discredit the UFO subject. You HAVE a brain, USE IT. I don't mean to offend, but I'm trying to get people to THINK before they put their foot in their mouth by making less then credible statements.

Steve Zalewski
Syracuse, NY
Last edited by Steve Zalewski on 17 Feb 2014, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
Steve Zalewski

Postby Steve Zalewski » 17 Feb 2014, 13:19

February 16, 2014

To Nuagrfic,

Thank you for pointing out my evolutionary error in my brain comment. I was trying to drive home the point that some people do not use critical thinking skills in the UFO field, the wilder, sensationalized, garbage gets more publicity every day. Some people in this field have caused so many problems, it's no wonder that near 98-99 percent of scientists ignore this subject. At least Hynek's Center for UFO Studies, and the Society for Scientific Exploration have published some scholarly work in this field. I also made a change in my brain statement, to remove the religious reference.

Thanks again for pointing out my error. By the way, I did not see UFOs in that black and white photo of Mars, just rocks and soil. I also looked at the other images, and only one photo with the "object" visible in the blue sky looks interesting, but the photos of Mars with the small "dot" has such a low resolution, that it appears to be a "dead" pixel in the camera, but the photos should be examined by photographic engineers to determine if any of the images contain unexplained images.

Steve Zalewski,
Syracuse, NY
Steve Zalewski

Postby Schrodinger's Cat » 26 Mar 2014, 21:46

Schrodinger's Cat

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's