View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Talk about theft of office property

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Talk about theft of office property

Postby NinjaPuppy2 » 01 Jul 2011, 19:14

NinjaPuppy2

Re: Talk about theft of office property

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Jul 2011, 19:25

Like no one noticed that a camera from a spaceship was missing? I guess they thought it was left behind. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 01 Jul 2011, 20:38

:lol: Look up William Coburn on the Saturn V project & moon shots. Bill was a dear friend and walking through his warehouse in Los Gatos, CA. . . well, you really do trip over space junk. I've had friends uncertain they weren't having acid flash-backs the first time they came to the place and noticed actual space ships sitting on the floor. :lol:

Better known as William Wizard in his latter years, Bill was one of the first to develop the popular confetti canons now used at the theme parks & concerts around the globe as well as several Co2 nozzle systems for special effects work. He also created some very cool "non-pyro" pyro-like special effects systems and held to something like 20+ actual patents, which ain't bad for a total nut job (think Dr. Brown in Back to the Future)
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Jul 2011, 22:45

So office theft isn't considered a problem at NASA? Whoda thunk?

As for Doc Brown, yeah, I got me one of them. Mine (my hubs) is more of a combination of Doc Brown and Jim Ignatowski and pretty much a doppleganger when it comes to good looks and mannerisms. Oh the stories I could tell. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's