View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.
Post a reply

Talk about theft of office property

01 Jul 2011, 19:14

Here's an interesting article:

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/u-government ... 11565.html

Re: Talk about theft of office property

01 Jul 2011, 19:25

Like no one noticed that a camera from a spaceship was missing? I guess they thought it was left behind. :lol:

01 Jul 2011, 20:38

:lol: Look up William Coburn on the Saturn V project & moon shots. Bill was a dear friend and walking through his warehouse in Los Gatos, CA. . . well, you really do trip over space junk. I've had friends uncertain they weren't having acid flash-backs the first time they came to the place and noticed actual space ships sitting on the floor. :lol:

Better known as William Wizard in his latter years, Bill was one of the first to develop the popular confetti canons now used at the theme parks & concerts around the globe as well as several Co2 nozzle systems for special effects work. He also created some very cool "non-pyro" pyro-like special effects systems and held to something like 20+ actual patents, which ain't bad for a total nut job (think Dr. Brown in Back to the Future)

01 Jul 2011, 22:45

So office theft isn't considered a problem at NASA? Whoda thunk?

As for Doc Brown, yeah, I got me one of them. Mine (my hubs) is more of a combination of Doc Brown and Jim Ignatowski and pretty much a doppleganger when it comes to good looks and mannerisms. Oh the stories I could tell. :lol:
Post a reply