[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
EweFO hunter: Aliens killing sheep : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

EweFO hunter: Aliens killing sheep

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

EweFO hunter: Aliens killing sheep

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Apr 2010, 09:34

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: EweFO hunter: Aliens killing sheep

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Apr 2010, 09:41

Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Apr 2010, 18:16

Flashlights?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Apr 2010, 20:06

It's amazing how poor the image is. The written description and the video are interesting to see in that order. The written description makes a lot of jumps in thinking that cannot be deduced from the video. But hey, I'm not the one out in the middle of the night looking at something un-ewe-sual.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Apr 2010, 20:48

In this day and age to have really poor quality video or pictures seems unreal. However, it seems that every time I need to photograph something that needs a bit of a covert op, I get the similar 'WTF is it?" quality as well. If it's not one thing, it's the other... the lighting, the moisture in the air, a window between my camera and the subject, a dirty window screen, the sun directly coming at the lense, etc.

Like feeding birds and wildlife, I can only assume that UFO's and aliens are also camera shy. :D
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Apr 2010, 20:54

ND - Is there anything written about how the brains are removed from the sheep?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Apr 2010, 21:39

Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Apr 2010, 22:00

Well, here's a bit of a detail: Sheep have been found with neat holes and their brains and other internal organs removed.
That second either had more information (update) or I missed this on the first link. Where's Abby from NCIS when you need her???
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Apr 2010, 22:08

I was wondering if neat holes meant bullet holes.

There is just enough written to hook you without spilling the beans, isn't there?
Nostradamus

Postby Craig Browning » 09 Apr 2010, 22:15

"There's nothing like a Mutton, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich..." -- Billy Crystal - the Princess Bride

I think that sums it all up... the Aliens are just hungry and the missing brains are for making Pudding after the main course :twisted:

I vaguely recall a show, I think it was on the Science Channel, in which this sort of thing was explained in a very interesting way; the fact that insects will eat the soft tissues first such as the eyes and eye-lid area and the brain as primary targets when their munch-time rolls around and it's time to do one of those little jobs they were put on this planet to do... clean up waste!

There may be some scenarios that are a bit bizarre when it comes to the mutilations and how natural decay seems to be defied, but from what I've seen this is something it seems the jury has been able to weigh and take a vote on... and I'm a former UFO researcher of sorts... it was a hobby of mine back in the 70s when so much stuff was happening around Wright Patterson AFB (I grew up about 30 miles from it, right on the flight path... and for those scrutinizing my life, look-up the Northridge housing development just outside Springfield, Ohio and compare its location to common flight paths in the 1970s).

My time in the Navy helped me reconsider many of my theories about UFOs and while I still believe we aren't alone and that we have probably been visited more than a few times, I also believe that the imagination coupled with a lack of connection with nature has brought about some rather fantastic tales when it comes to this kind of story... but that's just my theory :?
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Apr 2010, 22:46

NinjaPuppy

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's