[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Telepathy test: which number did I write? : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Telepathy test: which number did I write?

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Telepathy test: which number did I write?

Postby Michel H » 02 Apr 2013, 02:31

I invite you to participate in a telepathy test.

At about 7:48 p.m. on this Monday April 1 (Brussels, Belgium time), I wrote carefully one of the four numbers: "1", "2", "3", "4" on my sheet of paper, and I surrounded it with a circle. Then, I wrote it again twice.

I shall repeat this number from time to time during this test.

It was selected using this random number generator: http://www.random.org/integers/ .

I ask you to write it here (if you think you know it, even with a doubt). You may also answer "I don't know".

So, your answer should be one of the four numbers: "1", "2", "3", "4", or "I don't know".

I would also appreciate a little comment.

Please note that the number I wrote has no meaning, it was just produced by the generator.

Thank you for participating.
Michel H

Re: Telepathy test: which number did I write?

Postby drastikmeazures » 02 Apr 2013, 08:13

I say "4"... don't know why... I just focused on your post, tried to envision the circle, and that's the number I saw in the circle.
drastikmeazures

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Apr 2013, 17:36

I don't know.

However, I have a friend who would know if you thought of a number and happened to be on the phone with them or somewhere nearby. The chances of some percentage of a random readership having this sort of ability are pretty hard to guess though, especially when you have no personal connection with them, there is very little for even a true psychic to go off. And the 'test' is no longer in the present.
SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Apr 2013, 19:09

I'm with DM, as 4 came into my head as well.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Michel H » 06 Apr 2013, 05:29

Michel H

Postby SydneyPSIder » 06 Apr 2013, 09:00

SydneyPSIder

Postby Michel H » 04 May 2013, 04:03

Michel H

Postby SydneyPSIder » 06 May 2013, 21:57

SydneyPSIder

Postby Michel H » 25 May 2013, 18:56

Thank you for your answers and comments.
The number to guess was actually "3". Unfortunately, nobody answered this number (the three persons who answered one of the four numbers for the test, drastikmeazures, NinjaPuppy and SydneyPSIder all answered "4").
I also would like to add that I didn't find any of the three answers to be really credible.
Michel H

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 May 2013, 19:20

NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 May 2013, 12:41

SydneyPSIder

Postby TruthJunkie » 27 May 2013, 03:44

=
Last edited by TruthJunkie on 12 Jun 2013, 12:51, edited 1 time in total.
TruthJunkie

Postby ProfWag » 27 May 2013, 05:38

ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 27 May 2013, 08:25

SydneyPSIder

Postby RichardT » 16 May 2014, 11:46

I got a very strong "4". It's rare that such a strong impression occurs in my mind.
RichardT

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy