[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 28 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.
Post a reply

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

01 Mar 2011, 14:03

Ok try something like "I have matched word 9 with channel 9"!

Ok this is getting creepy! Just don't respond with the OPTIONS! ;)

02 Mar 2011, 01:28

02 Mar 2011, 05:54

I have matched channel 9 with word 9.

Word 9 options are:

1. Generation
2. Safe
3. Piece
4. Rescue

02 Mar 2011, 07:54

Uh, AFTER midnight Arouet! AFTER!!!!

Is this a miscommunication or refusal to try splitting the channel apart from the options?

Word 9 guess = GENERATION

02 Mar 2011, 08:19

Word 9 was piece- Miss
Total Hits: 1
Total Guesses: 9

I thought you didn't want the channel and option on different days. Do you really think we should be narrowing things down at this stage G. Adam? You've barely had a hit doing it the way we've been doing it. I fail to see the advantage of isolating our trial to split pre-midnight GMT and post midnight GMT channel/options when you haven't been hitting regardless of the time the channels and options have been posted.

02 Mar 2011, 08:26

You insisted on this protocol, and now you are calling it definitive.

We have 2 protocols left.

ISOLATING the options temporally.

BINDING the options with protocol 1.2, 4 words one at a time, then the options.

If you want to bail say so, no objections there.

If you want to call it at this stage then I claim 3/8 on protocol 1.2.

02 Mar 2011, 10:02

02 Mar 2011, 10:44

02 Mar 2011, 11:27

I'll give you credit for the BASIC WORD GUESSING protocol.

You proved that the OPTIONS objectively fit to the channel just as well as the secret thought word.

Your theory is the the guessed word is as good as random.

My theory is the options also match the channel and are no longer random.

I've stated this from the start.

02 Mar 2011, 12:18

02 Mar 2011, 13:25

02 Mar 2011, 13:44

02 Mar 2011, 14:07

OK, if you don't want to do temporal isolation because posting the options as your first post GMT time is too difficult, then I suggest going back to protocol 1.2.

I consider it a fail, as far as usenet testing goes, if we use some impartial judges/accomplices to do the 4 option tests on my behalf and they don't match the words above average, i.e. there is no correlation.

But that test is conceptually difficult for most people, so just protocol 1.2. 5 batches of 4 questions and we're done! If you want to shoot for even higher odds then I'll stick around for more batches.

02 Mar 2011, 14:10

02 Mar 2011, 14:36

Post a reply