[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Neuroscientist Dr. Michael Persinger Discovers Telepathy! : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Neuroscientist Dr. Michael Persinger Discovers Telepathy!

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Neuroscientist Dr. Michael Persinger Discovers Telepathy

Postby really? » 21 Dec 2012, 10:36

:(
really?

Postby Randi McSheldrake » 13 Jan 2013, 07:13

This is an interesting thread.

Persinger's latest research may show that telepathy exists. If his experiments can be replicated by his peers, and if his protocols are deemed to be sound, then the scientific implications could be quite staggering.

It is unfortunate, though, that so many people equate "psi" and telepathy" with "God", "religion" or "life after death". (Entities which are in fact quite separate from each other.) This gives rise to emotional responses by atheists when the existence of psi is mooted; similarly with theists when the existence of psi is denied. Both groups feel that their worldview is under threat.

As a result, a majority of staunch atheists and theists use scientific evidence as a means of confrontation rather than understanding. Many in both camps want to "win"; to achieve some sort of victory for their worldview over that of the opposition, and to confirm themselves as intellectually superior. In this regard I would respectfully suggest that Scepcop should tone it down - I appreciate that he is really excited by the possibility of a momentous scientific breakthrough, (so am I!) but his excitement has temporarily got the better of his manners.

Surely the purpose of this forum is to have reasoned discourse between sceptics and believers, in order to help each other move nearer to the truth of existence (or whatever glimmer of truth can be determined). It's not about "winning" or "losing."

For myself, whether or not telepathy exists, or indeed whether or not God exists, either scenario is equally remarkable. A universe created by God - amazing! A universe created by itself - equally amazing!

(As so often, Yeshua Ben Yosef said it best:
"If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders." Gospel of Thomas)

Can't we just follow Persinger's research wherever it leads, without pre-empting his conclusions or claiming victories?
"Doubt A; then doubt B. Then doubt both A and B. Then doubt your ability to doubt enough."
Robert Anton Wilson
Randi McSheldrake

Postby johnesp » 11 Mar 2013, 21:42

We already have telepathy it’s hereditary
It’s the same things you know as
Conscious thoughts the only difference is
We have a permanent two way aerial
A lot of the families turn to drink and drugs
Both legal and illegal I warned them what
Happens when they take stimulants they
Get even more over emotional than normal
But no they end up dead because once
The other telepaths see weakness they will
Mentally Torture you day and night but
With me because I am what we call the king
IE I am the telepath with the strongest out
Put they can see everything I see when they
Close there eyes and when I am asleep ore
Unconscious they see through Helens eyes
They try to Mentally Torture me but I am
Stronger than them hay I took over some germen
Apparently he must have died in the 60s
I was born in 1970 the others don’t want
The world finding out but I don’t understand
How they don’t know the kids like to play
Psychic games on there friends in school
And there are over a million of us world wide
It must be the best kept secrete in the world
johnesp

Postby johnesp » 16 Mar 2013, 05:34

Mmmm it is interesting how the
Knowing try to lead the unknowing
Astray I think you people need to
Look at this all logically its simple
To explain you have millions of
Microwaves that’s very small electrical
Impulses one shock equals a flinch in a muscle
It takes 100s to complete a move a mans
Hand can move very fast just think how fast
The electrical activity is travailing in your body
After going through the sorting office
And then to your conscious thought
It’s the speed that’s important not the power
Just look at the atom accelerator it runs them
So fast it creates an explosion that destroys
Everything in the space they collide so even
Light cannot reflect within the space because
It has nothing to reflect of now just think of the
Atom bomb it never had any where near that yield
Even though it was massive y because of the speed
johnesp

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Jun 2013, 23:28

I must brush up on this thread.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Grabbaren » 03 Aug 2014, 06:56

Grabbaren

Postby johnesp » 27 Jul 2016, 06:38

Very interesting but we do know that Telepathy is a natural ability and is hereditary from either parents but is stronger when it’s the mother possibly due to constant electrical signal bombardment where the dad is not always around the only difference in a telepath to a non telepath is a Aerial witch allows the brains activity once it has passed the conscious mind out so others with the Aerial can pick it up although it is like a radio transmitter the stronger telepath
Over powers all the rest so if the telepaths is stronger that’s the one whose eyes they see through and when he is asleep or unconscious the see through the next strongest telepath but why has no one gone public try going against the biggest families in the world The same families that started the Masonic clubs like the masons to keep there secrets
johnesp

Previous

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy