[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Daz - Remote Viewing Test : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ciscop » 26 Mar 2010, 03:30

hahahaha
yes im childish and
that´s why you are not doing the test proposed on this forum nor take any other that would prove valuable
No, you are not taking the test because you know that you will fail miserably
GET REAL, you are no tricking anybody, you can go and say as many lame excuses as you want
but it is not because im childish and like to make fun of dumbness
is because YOU CANT DO what you say you can
otherwise you´ll take every test in the world and take that million of that bearded gay magician, but.. because you cant.. your only resource is lame excuses and say.. ¨i already prove it with my links, my own tests, in my bedroom... you can trust me, i did it! ¨..
sorry for not trusting your word, in regards the paranormal, i know many fakers (i play one on stage)

you are just like that black kid on Mystery Men with Ben Stiller..
¨I can become invisible, as long as nobody sees me becoming invisible, nor even me¨... how dumb is that..
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Mar 2010, 05:55

Hey Ciscop..... lighten up please.
NinjaPuppy

Postby dazsmith » 26 Mar 2010, 07:31

dazsmith

Postby ciscop » 26 Mar 2010, 08:44

lame excuses coming from a paranormalist
isnt that weird?

:lol:

hey daz
one time i scored over 200 while bowling
that means i am a great bowler?

nah.. i suck at bowling, i hardly score anything above 100..
that was a lucky day, we all have those days where we do awesome, you only provide the results were you have hits (mostly lowsy ones) ,
you dont want people to see your mistakes..
just like the results you report
thats so boring
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ciscop » 26 Mar 2010, 08:46

ciscop

Postby Craig Browning » 26 Mar 2010, 20:19

Craig Browning

Postby dazsmith » 26 Mar 2010, 20:58

dazsmith

Postby ciscop » 27 Mar 2010, 00:29

do a test here
for us

NP could be the judge
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 27 Mar 2010, 01:46

ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 27 Mar 2010, 02:40

i think daz is confusing Peer with friends

yeah.. then on the same level
i have a peer reviewed test of some friends.. i mean.. peers that saw me levitating a cigarette
but i wont prove it
but you can trust me, it was a peer reviewed
and if you dont accept it, you are childish and being plain silly.

That Randi is going to be a million dollars poorer when they accept my previous peer reviewed test (and no further demostration) as a valid paranormal demonstration.

The drinks are on me when that happens
ciscop

Postby really? » 27 Mar 2010, 04:53

This is the last and only document listed on the DIA site it's dated 1977. If such a valuable espionage tool why are there no further documents ?
http://www.dia.mil/publicaffairs/Foia/pa_warsaw.pdf

Site
http://www.dia.mil/search_results.html? ... mil%2F#694

The CIA has no documents https://www.cia.gov/

If remote viewing worked you wouldn't be talking about it, because you'd be breaking a secret classification level if you had one.
really?

Postby ciscop » 27 Mar 2010, 05:22

personally
i think RV ¨works¨

since he is only connecting a bunch of words and then, a posteriori
trying to find the hits..
it is just retrofitting in its purest way

here is Derren Brown debunking Remote Viewing

there is a reason why CIA isnt doing it any more
and why Daz would never take a real test,
is just silly
ciscop

Postby Craig Browning » 27 Mar 2010, 21:03

Craig Browning

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Mar 2010, 22:24

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 27 Mar 2010, 23:03

enought with that craig.. please, is just silly your "ego tactic"
it doesnt has to do anything with ego
is not like that
im simply not dumb enought like some here
to just accept any paranormal claim
are you?
if i told you i become invisible at night
would you believe without further prove? would you?

and your conspiracy theories are just plainly dumb, but all right believe whatever you want
ciscop

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy