[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
THE ATHEIST GENOCIDE 2011 : JREF / Randi Challenge • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.
Post a reply

Re: THE ATHEIST GENOCIDE 2011

10 May 2011, 19:32

Get Thee Hence, Satan!

In the Name of the Great Creator I Banish Thee!

Be Gone!

Go to Where Thy Mind has Traveled. . . Far Away from the Realms of Sanity

Go From this Place and Leave Us Be . . . Free us From Your Rhetoric and Go!

Be Propitious Foul One -- Go Now from this Place Where You are No Longer Welcomed!

I Banish Thee! I Cast You Out and Send You Into the Folds of Your Own Karma

Be Purified by the Fires of Genuine Truth & Knowledge

Go Now -- Leave Us! -- Be Gone!

10 May 2011, 19:55

Well I guesss that'll be that last of Mabus. Thanks Craig!

11 May 2011, 23:08

It's the least I could do. . . I so detest those pesky lesser-demons and imps :lol:

17 May 2011, 18:36

It didn't work.

17 May 2011, 19:09

Ninja! Now it looks like this was Craig's lunatic thread!

18 May 2011, 01:59

18 May 2011, 04:32

lol. While Winston has some nutty stuff to be sure, he's not in Mabus territory!

18 May 2011, 18:59

LOL! I pulled down the OP but I had hoped that Craig's prayer would work. It didn't. :o

23 Jun 2011, 01:12

it didn't work with me.

23 Jun 2011, 05:08

23 Jun 2011, 05:11

Do you think praying will work when he tries to go back in and add a spam link?

23 Jun 2011, 05:33

23 Jun 2011, 21:27

In case any of you missed the "Mabus of the Day", he somehow viewed his masterpiece 1522 times last night. Now THAT'S determination! :o

23 Jun 2011, 23:33

I think he thinks it will make it look like there's a lot of interest

23 Jun 2011, 23:50

Post a reply