[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Proof of the money : JREF / Randi Challenge • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Proof of the money

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Proof of the money

Postby Dave » 20 Oct 2010, 00:11

Dave

Re: Proof of the money

Postby derrida » 20 Oct 2010, 00:56

of course he was telling the truth
:D

but im guessing that doesnt prove anything to some guys here that dont like to be challenged on their supernatural beliefs.
derrida

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Oct 2010, 04:23

Nah... I have a nice bridge in Brooklyn and some Florida Real Estate that I'd be willing to sell you too.
Craig Browning

Postby derrida » 20 Oct 2010, 06:04

see?
i knew it
non skeptics need the money to be non existant
since nobody has come forward and beat the challenge
they started the theory it doesnt exists

but hey believers are known because of their vivid imagination
derrida

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Oct 2010, 23:08

Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 20 Oct 2010, 23:48

Arouet

Postby derrida » 21 Oct 2010, 01:48

the conmen are the ones perpetuating this kind of supernatural beliefs without any base for them

just one guy needs to beat the challenge.. just one
but none of those gurus, ninjitsu masters, psychics, ghosthunters, witch doctors, chi masters, tarot readers, energy cleaners and whatever have done it
not all of them are conmen, mosst of that is just self delussion

but what do they have in common
is that they dont like an 80 year old magician challenging their beliefs and asking for proof.
their proof is their ¨experience¨ and their stories..
nothing that can be done under proper condicions.
so the challenge will keep being unchalleged.. which is kind of sad
derrida

Postby Craig Browning » 21 Oct 2010, 22:28

Sorry guys, I don't play this game... it's caused me to get far too many grey hairs already and it's simply not worth it. BUT, look at how quickly you defend your Pope -- one of the biggest indicator of a cult-mind is how much glory and protectiveness the followers give to their founders/leadership.
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 21 Oct 2010, 22:50

Arouet

Postby caniswalensis » 22 Oct 2010, 00:28

caniswalensis

Postby derrida » 22 Oct 2010, 03:00

see craig?
you cant debate

you started with the name calling
now skepticism has a ¨pope¨ and is a ¨cult¨
really?

i guess
you just need it to be that way
cause you cant stand the fact that you only have stories and no proof at all for your dellusions
derrida

Postby caniswalensis » 22 Oct 2010, 04:59

caniswalensis

Postby derrida » 22 Oct 2010, 07:35

im sorry.. it wasnt intended to be
i just cant stand when somebody starts with the name calling like craig does.
it isnt fair to start calling skeptics a cult and not expect to start a discussion

and dellusional?.. well..
calling randi a pope and skepticism a cult
qualifies as a dellusion
those are lies he tells himself to avoid reality
not one guy has ever stood up to the challenge and beat it..

nevermind randi´s challenge there´s like 30 other challenges around the globe.. not 1 of those has been beaten..
derrida

Postby caniswalensis » 22 Oct 2010, 08:14

caniswalensis

Postby derrida » 22 Oct 2010, 13:58

im gonna said it again that
i am sorry that it was interpreted in that way
and i am really happy to find another rational thinker in this forum
actually..
a real rational thinker which i am not
i am a cynic
i cant control when people start with the name calling
i wish i could be like you

but when people start calling an 80 year old NOBODY a pope
that gets me mad.. cause i know that they are doing it because they need that lie to be true to keep their fantasies
but well ... ill try to compose myself
as long as nobody else starts attacking the real world
derrida

Next

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge