[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I'm losing weight on Nature's Way Alive vitamins! : Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.
Post a reply

I'm losing weight on Nature's Way Alive vitamins!

25 Oct 2013, 10:10

You guys won't believe this. But I've been losing weight lately without even eating less! It started when I began taking these whole food vitamins from "Nature's Way Alive" that I got at Walgreens. These are not synthetic vitamins, but extracted from whole foods. In addition, it also contains 26 fruits and vegetables, green foods, medicinal mushrooms, healthy herbs, plants, antioxidants, etc.

The thing is, these vitamins must have boosted my metabolism which led to an increase in fat burning and purging of toxins. I only took them for nutritional benefits, after watching the documentary "Food Matters". I did not expect that it would help boost my metabolism and help me burn fat. But it does, and it's as if my metabolism has become what it was when I was a teenager, when I could eat anything and burn it off.

It also curbs my appetite and craving, restoring it to a more healthy balance. If you Google "vitamins boost metabolism" you will find that vitamin B boosts metabolism, which this product contains. It also makes me feel great. I bought the liquid version, which I mix with water and take two doses of. When you drink it, you can feel the nutrition in them, as your body tells you that it's very good for it.

Mike Adams, Editor of NaturalNews.com, the most popular website on natural health, wrote a raving review for this product, which he claims he was NOT paid for. In it, he explains why it's so good for you and why the FDA doesn't want you to take too many vitamins. Read it and you'll be sold on it!

http://www.naturalnews.com/001535_nutri ... amins.html

Anyway, I highly recommend this brand of super multi-vitamins extracted from whole foods. It's called "Nature's Way Alive". You can get it from Walgreens, or order it from the links below. Here is the list of ingredients below. As you can see, it's quite impressive and goes beyond a basic multi-vitamin.

http://www.vitacost.com/natures-way-ali ... 60-tablets

Also check out these raving reviews for it on Amazon.com, where tons of people attest to it helping them, making them feel better, healthier and more energetic.

http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Poten ... B0009F3RO2

Product Description
Size: 180

Alive! Max Potency is the ultimate nutritional energy source containing the greatest diversity of daily essentials, whole food concentrates, phytonutrients and antioxidants to nourish, protect and invigorate your body. The original Whole Food Energizer, this multivitamin is made with daily essentials, botanical energizers and system defenders including:25 vitamins and minerals18 amino acids12 digestive enzymes14 green foods12 organically grown mushrooms40+ antioxidantsAs with all Alive! multivitamins it's also packed with high potency B-vitamins, 26 fruits and vegetables and nutrients for whole body nourishment to help support bone health, daily energy, colon health, eye health, heart health, and immune defense.

The liquid version I'm using:

http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Alive ... _1_1?s=hpc

Product Description
Size: 30 oz

Alive Liquid Vitamin by Nature's Way 30 oz Liquid Alive Liquid Vitamin 30 oz Liquid Our Max Potency Multivitamin in a delicious citrus liquid Alive Liquid Multi is a convenient option for those who dont like to swallow tablets. Take it once daily all by itself or mix it into your favorite beverage or smoothie for a power packed treat. Alive Max Potency Multivitamins Alive Max Potency formulas are the ultimate nutritional energy source containing the greatest diversity of daily essentials whole food concentrates phytonutrients and antioxidants to nourish protect and invigorate your body. The original Whole Food Energizer these multivitamins are made with daily essentials botanical energizers and system defenders including 25 vitamins and minerals 10 amino acids 14 green foods 12 organically grown mushrooms 40 antioxidants Suggested Use As a dietary supplement - Shake well. take 2 tablespoons or 1 capful (about 30 ml or 1 ounce) daily. Best when taken with food or immediately after a meal.

Re: I'm losing weight on whole foods vitamins!

25 Oct 2013, 20:36

Sounds good. Boosting your metabolism is a good thing. Now use some of that boost to your advantage by walking and see how fast the pounds melt off.

26 Oct 2013, 07:22

You should try it too Ninjapuppy!

If you can't find it at Walgreens or your local store, you can order it here:

http://www.vitacost.com/natures-way-ali ... 60-tablets

Check out the ingredients list above. It's very impressive. The link above is to the women's version.

But I prefer the liquid version. It tastes a lot more wholesome and natural.

http://www.vitacost.com/natures-way-ali ... lti-citrus

29 Oct 2013, 22:23

interesting. I've tried many of those ingredients separately. The doses seem rather small though, e.g. I sometimes take Cordyceps sinensis 850mg. You need maybe 200 mg of saw palmetto to have much effect also. etc.

Although maybe the smaller doses interact in your body in different ways, especially with everything that's thrown in there.

I take big whacks of Vit B every morning, and a complex multi-vit including fish oil. Not losing any weight with them though!

Re: I'm losing weight on Nature's Way Alive vitamins!

13 Nov 2013, 05:59

Just to let you all know, of all the online shops that you can get "Nature's Way Alive" at, Vitacost.com is the cheapest. It's cheaper than getting them at Walgreens too. For instance, the liquid version I use is $30 at Walgreens, but $20 on Vitacost.com.

http://www.vitacost.com/natures-way-ali ... lti-citrus

Also, just to let you know, I found out by calling the company that the liquid vitamin is more potent and contains more milligrams of each vitamin and superfood than the tablet versions. If you read the ingredients at the link above and compare them, you'll see what I mean. That's why the liquid version is a little more expensive.

It gives you so much nutrition that you don't get cravings for junk food anymore and have a smaller healthier appetite, which helps a lot in weight loss. And it seems to speed up your metabolism as well. Definitely an amazing product that makes you feel healthy and great everyday. Thus it's worth more than the price.

28 Nov 2013, 17:22

This is interesting. I've tried many of times. It gives much nutrition and also helps in losing weight.

11 Apr 2014, 17:51

Congratulations and your post will be of great help for many to lose weight naturally. To lose weight naturally we must exercise daily and follow nutritive meal plan which will change your cellular level and create immediate and long term fat loss and weight management.

24 Apr 2014, 17:15

You can lose and control your weight through your diet control.
Eat more natural and organic foods rather than junk and processed foods to control your weight.
Natural and raw foods provide rich vitamins, and to maintain a healthy weight and control unhealthy weight gain.

27 Jun 2014, 07:42

21 Aug 2014, 17:24

Losing weight on natural ways is best option to without any harm and side effect, use natural food and recommended exercises by good trainer, Do not use medications and steroids to loss weight its also harmful for your body organs.

30 Sep 2014, 14:28

Hi! I appreciate your answer. I also want some good vitamins for my body improvement and I have researched so many multivitamins sites and found authentic and best vitamin brands only help us in growth. What is your opinion? 

16 Mar 2015, 21:25

I can recommend something from here:
http://my-recommendations.com/weight-loss-diet-pills-supplements.html

20 Jul 2015, 14:13

I recharge my body and keep healthy n fit with the help of yoga. Yoga gives a physical and mental benefits.

25 Sep 2015, 17:40

Wow, I am so pleased to know that you are losing weight by using natural weight loss products. I have also decided to work out regularly to lose weight and would like to take before exercising. I wonder if you can suggest some brands for buying herbal energy drinks!
Post a reply