[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Natural Cures for Cancer that are being suppressed? : Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Natural Cures for Cancer that are being suppressed?

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Re: Natural Cures for Cancer that are being suppressed?

Postby Mr_Alex » 02 Apr 2012, 18:41

Mr_Alex

Postby Arouet » 03 Apr 2012, 01:30

Didn't read the whole thing- is there a clinical trial cited in all that?
Arouet

Postby tomcalwriter » 12 Aug 2012, 23:06

Gonzalez wrote an entire book about the ten-year period when the NIH basically sabotaged the clinical trial. People need to realize that the cure for cancer is being and has been suppressed by Big Pharma, which controls the govt's regulatory agencies through populating its key positions with those who are aligned with their corrupt agenda.
tomcalwriter

Postby shannonknight123 » 29 Dec 2013, 04:24

I beat stage 4 breast cancer with only the treatments listed on my website. I was told I had 3 months to a year to live and even had a good friend from a skeptic's organization who was worried I was making a foolish mistake going to the hospital in Mexico for Ozone and IV therapies, B17,C, selenium,Bicarb, Dendritic Cell therapy, Dendritic cell cancer vaccine made with my own blood etc. (so much more comprehensive and healthier treatments) Enzymes are so important as well. I had cancer mets to all lobes of my lungs, bones, lymph nodes, soft tissue and behind my trachea. This is becoming more and more common knowledge that the BODY WANTS TO BE HEALED WHEN IT IS SICK. Not poisoned, or burned. I am still in full remission over 2 years and feel fantastic. Look me up on FB Shannon Jennifer Di Conti Knight and message me. I am fearless and willing to talk.

We all die eventually and we all continue to get ill. We were never meant to live forever. I've had strep throat so many times and I've been cured of that, I have had the common cold and been cured of that numerous times and I have had cancer twice and been cured of that twice. So to anyone that is offended by my positive attitude of being healthy right now...that is your problem and not mine :D

Angels for Shannon
shannonsstory
healmeright

~ Shannon Knight
shannonknight123

Postby reedgibs » 23 Apr 2015, 20:25

Thanks for sharing this interesting post with us. My pleasure to being here on your site..I wanna come back here for new post from your site.
reedgibs

Previous

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine