[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Yoga cures Cancer and Aids : Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Yoga cures Cancer and Aids

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Re: Yoga cures Cancer and Aids

Postby ProfWag » 01 Jul 2010, 20:47

ProfWag

Postby Indigo Child » 02 Jul 2010, 06:01

I have no problem in mentioning the fact that the Rasashastra branch of Ayurveda uses heavy metals, which
are toxic on their own, but rendered non-toxic after they are chemically treated. The intelligent reader will know
that evey modern medicine uses toxic substances, but they are not toxic when chemically treated and used in certain
dosages.

Anything is potentially a medicine or a poison. It all depends on context.
Indigo Child

Postby ProfWag » 02 Jul 2010, 08:34

ProfWag

Postby eleanor123 » 19 Aug 2011, 18:14

I don't believe in all this,if yoga can cure diseases like AIDS and CANCER why are all the doctors wasting time all should go to that guy.This is all fake and just done for publicity.
eleanor123

Postby laurahill » 22 Aug 2011, 17:24

I think yoga does not cure cancer ..yoga helps to control cancer and aids.
laurahill

Postby ProfWag » 24 Aug 2011, 05:02

I would agree that yoga is better for most anything than just sitting on your ass.
Ever since my wife became a certified yoga therapist/instructor, I've learned quite a bit about it. I used to think it was a bunch of people sitting around with their legs crossed and then humming something to themselves about how much it was going to hurt putting their legs over their head. Since then, I've learned there are many, many different modalities of yoga that all focus on different things. If one was to say that yoga helps to control cancer and aids, I would have to ask which modality before giving an opinion. Although, truthfully, my reply would still be along the lines that yoga would probably better for you than sitting on your ass, regardless of the ailment. But cure? Probably not. Control? Jury's still out.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Aug 2011, 09:52

I sit on my ass much better than most people. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 06 Sep 2011, 21:26

Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 16 Sep 2011, 00:11

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 26 Sep 2011, 21:36

Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Sep 2011, 00:24

NinjaPuppy

Postby Lyndon » 07 Mar 2012, 21:51

Hi dear,

Yoga is good for physical and mental health.
I heard it is good for curing blood pressure, heart problems, and depression.
But I never heard it can cure cancer and aids.

[Spam link removed by Moderator]
Lyndon

Postby elenahusky » 24 Mar 2012, 19:05

Hey there..!!
I simply love this domain. Very much usefull selective information. Kudos for sharing this with us. All the best!
[Spam link removed]
elenahusky

Postby Quentin » 25 Apr 2014, 14:21

Yoga is very good workout plan to cure a number of the diseases.
It's more useful for the heart and brain health. is the best natural remedy to deal with the stress, depression, anxiety, and various other mental illnesses.
Signature removed by Moderator
Quentin

Postby compaq6720 » 21 Aug 2014, 17:20

You rightly said that yoga cures from many diseases like cancer and aids, But if its use in right way and under good trainer.Yoga also best exercise to lose weight and to maintain body energy level.Yoga best way to cure from many dangerous diseases without taking harmful medications.
compaq6720

PreviousNext

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine