[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Woman claims to be 145years old and she wouldnt lie : Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.
Post a reply

Woman claims to be 145years old and she wouldnt lie

09 Jun 2010, 13:48

people also thinks she sounds convincing, so why would she lie?
(im sorry.. this is just to match it up to some other posts on this forum)

she was born the same year Lincoln was assasinated!!

well.. thats what she claims
but is still a pretty cool idea

Re: Woman claims to be 145years old and she wouldnt lie

09 Jun 2010, 21:15

It's not much of an article however.

09 Jun 2010, 21:24

it was in spanish the original i found

09 Jun 2010, 23:25

09 Jun 2010, 23:42

i am not bi-lingual..
i dont think i am smarter just because i speak more languages than most people here
i just get irritated when people critize my grammar and i know they dont speak any other language

the link was in yahoo first page but now is gone

still is the same news i already posted here

10 Jun 2010, 00:45

I liked the second article much better than the original Blog article.

The first one never mentions the 98 year old 'younger' sister. That means their mother gave birth to them with a 47 years span. A 40 year span between births is not uncommon. It's not the usual either but it's certainly not impossible. I am curious how old 'mom' was when she gave birth to Mimi.
Post a reply