View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Need Help Debunking This guy

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Need Help Debunking This guy

Postby Bocpony » 09 Feb 2016, 09:01

Bocpony

Re: Need Help Debunking This guy

Postby tailchaser » 17 Feb 2016, 23:20

Hello there.

So you want a debunk?

Well my perspective on this article, is that it depends on what you identify as soul (in this first case as a vehicle for travel). Actually If you are talking about supposed past lives those are actually either false or due to reincarnation that is actually just a dysfunction (archon led as some conspiracists would say). That may not make any sense however the fact is there is no need for reincarnation and yet evidence is shown of it, but only in some people. Are these people new souls? no? because reincarnation is caused by programming and attachment as each incarnation involves more degration..
please not i'm not claiming any truth just a theory. actually though the article does seem to suggest the soul in another context.

Also I find convincing the unorthodox views presented here (worth reading)
http://www.clarity-of-being.org/old-souls-angel-sourced.htm
but also there are some other better links there this is the clearest site on this topic

Another perspective on this article? well is to look at the perspective the author is coming from. and I haven't really touched upon the article properly yet.. so this article is talking about the idea of dualism vs materialism
It uses the science of neuroscience, which is based on examining the brain but I doubt such a science
he is right though that science is very useful. but this is psychology, which is not much of a science and soft subject.

sorry if this is incoherent I just types this up quickly.
tailchaser

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits