View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I Need Hope

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

I Need Hope

Postby Bocpony » 03 Feb 2016, 09:50

I'm new in this whole field of study. I'm 19 years old and have been suffering major death anxiety. After a while I started getting tired of it so I decided to do research on whether science has found evidence of life after death(I stay far away from religion). What I found was a war in science I've never seen. After deeply observing both sides I learned that both sides have problems. Mainstream science is bias and stubborn, while the believers lack a barrier of what they wont believe.
On the bright side, I've found that the evidence of survival that actually had to do with death has helped a lot with my anxiety. On the other hand, the same people go on about conspiracies and even things like Atlantis.
I'm here because I want specific answers. My research has sent me places I never wouldve bothered reading about a year ago. I'm not a wishful thinker either; in fact, I question EVERYTHING. I hate it soooo much, but it keeps me in the middle of any argument, so I tolerate it.
So, here I am. I'm looking for evidence, proof that everything I loved and remember wont be erased when I'm gone. Evidence that went through actual scientific research, driven by non religious motives. The ONLY thing I want is to believe in the light.
Bocpony

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits