View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

An extract from my near death experiences

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

An extract from my near death experiences

Postby Alan McDougall » 25 Jun 2012, 12:12

I consider myself a mystic with what Christians call the gifts of the Spirit or in non-religious terms a psychic. Other people who have also had near death experiences have asked me why each account seems to differ so much from person to person, it all comes down to subjective perception, comprehension and how long, detailed and profound the events were. Like each life on earth, each near death event is unique to each person that has undergone this life changing experience.

I am a complex, deep, very well read and intellectual person, so my account of the heavens and afterlife does not contain all the “I met Uncle Richard” or “I met my Grandparents” etc; type of testimony. There are countless other near death accounts that do provide that type of comfort to the readers.

People are unique and therefore, each have unique experiences, not all people go to the same place, to the same when or to the same dimensions in the uncountable other planes, realms that exist somewhere far out in the physical universe, as well as those beyond the physical universe, that exist also within the non-physical near death event so that it is easily readable and comprehensible to readers depends much on the skill of the writer and how good or bad the recall by the writer is of the experience spiritual realms, paradises or heavens in the afterlife.

Of course in order to relate a near death experience in easily readable form or any other experiences, one must be a good writer with a good memory.

While I did not have the usual full tunnel experience, I did meet a Being of Light who at first I thought might be Jesus or an Angel. I had a partial “life review” and saw both beautiful loving meaningful episodes of my life, as well as regretfully, embarrassing ones. I do not detail my experience based on my Christian religious indoctrination or in fact any other religious dogma, and therefore, in this testimony there is no mention of salvation by any means or beliefs like reincarnation and karma. I am, however a born again Christian! I go into this aspect of my near death experiences later in this testimony.

What I write about in the following chapters does not all come from one single near death event, or single other experience, and it is also sourced from a mix of Out of Body events, dreams and innate intrinsic knowledge that I have ingrained into my understanding. Somehow over the years, I have mentally “downloaded” into my brain and understanding, much of this mysterious knowledge direct from what I call the “Universal Superconsciousness”, this consciousness is a conglomerate of wisdom and knowledge of all sentient beings in our physical universe, also known as the collective unconsciousness, a sort of cosmic internet if you like. Note! it is most definitely not Almighty God, who is the only Infinite and Eternal One .

The account of my knowledge of the mystical as well as the heavens in the afterlife and experiences start here.

Early one morning I died while all was still dark, rising up bodily until the blue became black, I awoke in a dark realm where the boundaries between my physical self and everything physical around me slowly began to dissolve. I saw an infinity of stars lighting up the night of the still dark early morning sky. Quietness like a soft warm comforting, peaceful blanket descended on my body, soul and mind. Although now outside my physical self I could still somehow hear the sweet song of chirping, singing birds and knew their sweet wonderful beautiful voices were in absolute harmony all together as one, reflecting in the audible, the fundamental particles that continually dance and dart like tiny electrons within the Infinite Mind of God. Outside leaves rustled in the cool autumn night and although my physical body was still indoors on in bed, I could still feel the cool breeze, even though in my consciousness was no longer within my material being. I, nevertheless, continued to experience and absorb the wonderful scent of grass and the fragrances of flowers that permeated the physical earth.

In some ways I had become two separate entities with separate interlinked consciousnesses.
Becoming a small point of golden pure energy, I rose high above the earth to where the blue morning sky became black and looked down upon the earth from the wonder of the glory of the infinite night from a place out in the physical cosmos. I found myself in the presence of a being who appeared to me to be like a pulsating golden “ORB” similar to my state of being then, but much brighter and more energetic. At this time I thought this being might be God. Later I knew he was my Guardian Angel.

Now I remained for a while a tiny bright point of thinking light, “a singularity a point of intelligent ” within the Greater Light (Being of Light) that lovingly embraced me. This Being later revealed to me, mind to mind, some wondrous things which happen in the afterlife, the planet earth and the physical universes. This Being continually communicated with me, while as he took me on a protracted and profound journey into the unknown mystical planes, dimensions, heavenly spiritual places and realms. Later he told me that he had been my companion all my life, my childhood guardian angel and I began to recall how he had communicated and helped me overcome terrible trauma and trials that I had to endure as small child as well as my terrible struggle as an adult with manic depressive disorder.

Afterlife memory how it works
We retain all the memories of our personal earthly identity from the moment we exist in the afterlife. All the other billions and billions of ever-changing "NOW’s” are stored within the Divine Mind keeping each moment in context. So if we meet another being we are immediately supplied with all the relevant knowledge to interact fully and store that memory in the Divine mind.

CONTINUED
Finding myself looking down upon the globe of the earth, as if viewing it from a porthole of a spaceship, I noticed that the earth was revolving very quickly and stopping over each country, then in turn a very stern warning was given to each leader by the great angel of God. “Mere mortal man I am displeased with you” Then the earth moved again until it stopped over another country and so on and so on. At this stage I did not have an ethereal body, I remained a point of light or a singularity of intense thought. As we hovered together in space above the earth the earth continued to revolve and stop, revolve and stop, each time over another country or continent After stopping over a country I continued to hear the great angel booming out its loud stern warning, repeating to each nation in turn, “Mere Mortal Man”, “I am not well pleased with you”. I vividly remember, as we were hovered over the Asian continent, looking down upon India and the
regions around it, that some great catastrophe would be coming from this region, beneath the Indian Ocean and effect the Indian subcontinent and countless other peoples in other remote places in a terribly way. Later this warning was confirmed, by the events of the great 2004 Indian Subcontinent earthquake and subsequent terrible tsunami that killed over 250,000 people.

Later I remembered that some of the other warnings given to mankind by the angel have also come to pass namely; Hurricane Katrina and the awful cyclone that hit Burma during 2008, 250,000 people, Japans 9.1 earthquake of 2010. There are many other warnings of the cataclysmic events that still have to come to pass in the near future. The earth is distressed and God is speaking to mankind through these disasters, “wake up, look up and try to understand what is coming upon the earth very soon”.

The reader might ask the question, "How true is this article"? My answer would be that they are absolutely subjectively true. It is a true reflection of what I experienced, while in a deep coma in altered state of consciousness when very ill. Are they true reflection of some of the mysteries on the other side of life? I cannot say with certainty.

I am going to attempt to describe my near-death experiences while very ill and in a deep death coma. This is an almost impossible task, as one has to try and relate the strange alien multi-dimensions of the other side of life in a way that can be understood in our three dimensional material world

I found myself in a dark place and did not have the usual into the light tunnel experience. I seemed to have become a dense intense point particle of intelligent light energy. I had no body but at the same time was the personality that inhabited my earthly body. I became pure undiluted thought (best way I can explain it )

There, I was sometimes met by a being of pure light, not a human form, but pure point of light, who communicated with me mind to mind, via some form of telepathy. I believe at first that it was God but later demoted it to an angel

Then this being showed me the tunnel that usually follows the near death event

I could not see either end of the tunnel as we were in total darkness, except for the point of intelligent light. It was an out of-body experience.

I was told that one end of this tunnel lead to the light and the other into the dark void

It was explained to me, by this being of light, that this tunnel had two ends. One into the glorious light of God, and the other into the darkness of the void. I would like to interject here, due to your prime question relating to judgement in the afterlife. “Darkness (evil) cannot invade the light, (one candle dispels the darkness) but light (goodness) can impact into the darkness)."

At first I was taken up through the tunnel into a place of learning (library) into the glorious light at the one end of this almost infinite tunnel. While in the light I experienced great feelings of elation, love and peace. Here I was shown great events that were to come to planet earth, sometime in the future. There was a being with me all the time that I could not see, but hear. It spoke with a male voice. I believed it/he were what we mortals refer to as God Later I was informed the being was not God but a highly evolved entity much like an angel.

While this was speaking, I could see a panoramic view of planet earth, as if I was a space man observing the earth, all the time, from the window of a space vehicle. The voice that I had at first took as God, was not pleased with what was happening on our planet, and kept referring to humanity in the terms of "mere mortal man, I am displeased with you" (I cannot remember why he was displeased). While this unseen being pure light being was speaking, the earth was revolving and stopping at intervals over each continent, in turn, where a warning message was given to each continent. What I can remember was that he was saying to humanity that he was displeased with their evil actions in some way.

The frustrating part is that I could not retain all that was said to mere mortal man, by this being, while I was with him viewing the earth. I do, however, clearly, remember two warnings. One that a cataclysmic event would start from the Indian subcontinent. The other that the middle east crises would not be solved by the peacekeeping efforts of man and that divine direct intervention would eventually come to the earth, sometime in the future, because of the unbelievable misconduct that some mere men were perpetuating and directly responsible for on earth. (Rape of the planet) “”Katrina and Tsunami Happened””

It was also shown to me that we are not really judged by God, but by our own actions in life, which dictate where one starts there afterlife eternal destiny. If all our actions had become totally bad, by the end of life, we would become a being of darkness and it would then be simply become impossible for us to enter the light of God. (Darkness cannot penetrate the light!). To reach this point we would have to have become totally depraved being (like Hitler), with no redeemable qualities. The destiny of this type of person, by his own actions, would be l banishment down into the deepest darkness of this vast infinitely long pit of the tunnel into the dark void I related earlier, remote from the love of God

.I was also shown that there are degrees of punishment in the void. Ranging from a grey depressive atmosphere, progressively down into utter horror, terror, hopelessness, despair and desolation in black darkness. I did not see any lake of fire! I, however, got the clear impression that God will one day thrust all evil away from him into the infinite utter remote darkness of the deep and forget it there forever,
There is a beautiful balance to existence, while the dark void is awful, the domain of the light is so peaceful, loving, glorious even blissful that I can not really find adequate words in the English language to describe it

Therefore we all have varying degrees of light in us that will allow us into the glorious light of almighty God in the light end of the tunnel, at the end of our earthly life. God can work with the light in us, make us pure and allow us to progress up the various levels of heaven into his eternal blissful presence of everlasting peace and joy! It is a progress of eternal learning. Then we become one with God, but retain our unique. Self awareness or our unique personalities are retained forever.

Time, as we experience on earth, it is an illusion, something like an infinitely stretchable or shrinkable string of elastic. (Perhaps that is why some days seem to take an eternity to pass and others mere moments)? The end event (end of time) will not come at some set chronological time, but when a certain set of future events synchronises.
The above near death experience stimulated my psychic ability and I began to travel in the out of body state, and as the years pass I have begun to remember more and more of those strange journeys to the other side of physical life.

The account of this is written below.

So I wrote this essay based on my experiences for those who are interested

One early morning while all was still dark I awoke in that state between sleep and wake and the boundaries between my physical self and everything physical around me began to dissolve. Quietness like a soft warm comforting peaceful blanket descended on my sleeping body and mind. I could hear in the background the sweet song of birds softly singing birds and somehow knew their wonderful beautiful voices were in absolute harmony and somehow were reflected the electrons darting in the mind of the Infinite One. Outside leaves rustled in the autumn night and although still indoors on my bed, I could somehow feel the breeze against my skin and the wonderful scent of grass and flowers that permeated the earth.

I then arose above the earth to where the blue became black and looked with wonder of the glory of the infinite night. Suddenly everything vanished and I was no longer aware of where I was until a warm golden light encompassed me about and I knew I was in that eternal place outside time or space. Indeed, I now dwelt in the everlasting infinite moment. Marvellous extraordinary insights flashed into my mind and I was able with a new godlike understanding to comprehend. All the mysteries of existence. It was clear to me then that the universe was mostly good and that evil will never prevail against the light. Beautifully interconnected in one glorious harmony of all things seem to be. I seemed to be an intense intelligent point of light.

I could see an eternal fire within the spirit of my being and was filled by it with a sustained sense of exultation, immense joy, peace, rapture and sublime bliss An intellectual illumination beyond any description overflowed my mind and. I knew then that all humanity was immortal and possessed eternal life and the ultimate plan of the universe was for the good of all that dwelt within its brilliant unimaginable beautiful wonderful and vast golden glorious boarders. The concept of time vanished and I seem to exist in an everlasting moment. The physical universe was indeed a most precious jewel in the mind of God.

The greatest emotion there was the feeling of unconditional all encompassing eternal love by our creator and all the joyful beings in this everlasting blinding pure domain of light and life All life was of prime importance and the souls of animals were loved by the creator God. We sang there all together in perfect harmony the creation song of Gods existence and eternal mystery.

This timeless reality was so very much more real than the three-dimensional reality we experience on earth. In this state, my mind was clear and I could feel an incredible energy and power coursing through me in this new wonderful indescribable time place. There seem to be nothing but a sense of knowing, being and loving. A strange thing was that in this dimension one could alternate between the subjective and objective anytime at will .Oh! How my soul did delight then and how reluctant I was to return to the bleak mundane existence of my earthly life. Reflecting back on my early life I wondered how many moments or days of subjoin on earth in my mortal body had being truly happy.

I was now experiencing a continual sustained happiness beyond description together with unimaginable joy, peace and glory.

During my sojourn in this other realm, I went amongst the stars, saw their mighty glory and glorious multi-coloured planets, and observed great beings than were countless million kilometres high, which sailed on radiant light in the dark space that makes up most of the universe. I asked the infinite one if there was life in the universe and knew it was awash with life. Wave after wave of revelation swept through my whole being and the wonder and joy of it all was almost too much for me stand or comprehend.

It was revealed to me then that our prime purpose for existing was to ever progress upwards through many dimensions towards the light of the ultimate absolute reality (which is God) while always retaining our blessed uniqueness. In the end we will all merge with all things, restore harmony to creative existence. We would then still be ourselves but also have access to the infinite knowledge power and presence of the creator God as we finally withdraw once again into ourselves.

Then we will become Co –creators able to create by the power of imagination, perception and thought. My passed over mother showed me how if she wanted a house of here liking she could think about it in detail and create it as a reality. Of course no one really needs homes to shelter us from the weather over there.

Travel is also by thought both into the physical and ethereal dimensions of realities

some of the future events coming to planet earth were revealed and shown to me. Humanity would have to migrate from planet earth into the universe, as the earth’s resources were finite. No nuclear holocaust would obliterate earth and the greatest threat was the population explosion. In addition, the future was not set in stone and the divisions taken by a person or a nation could alter the outcome of the future.

The loss of moral absolutes was sadness to the divine and the restoration of these was of paramount important if humankind was to escape join the rest of sentient beings in the vast universe. All persons should not only believe but also know that all will ultimately have to account to the divine for what they have done while on their journey of life, as mere mortal beings while on planet earth.

I enquired as to whether we similar experienced pleasures exist in the spiritual realm as we do with our mortal bodies while on earth such as, good food, mortal love touch, taste, smell, sight, sex, would this all be lost when we took on ethereal or spiritual bodies.. What about our friends, family, lovers, soul mates?

What about travel, homes etc, etc, etc what about boundaries of conduct was anything forbidden if sin was abolished? As there would no longer be evil or sin in heaven, everything would be permissible and we would be able to experience ecstasy, bliss and sublime joy as we mingle and merge completely with any one we wish. Everything there is much much more intense, sustained and beautiful complete and wonderful than anything we could remotely liken to on the earthly plane. It is indeed very exiting! Beyond the present imagination of any mortal (With some exceptions of course)

There a total mystical union with the divine will become the norm and unions between spirits Perhaps the greatest intense pleasurable ecstasy known to humanity was sex and something like this continues in the next life, but is much more, intense euphoric, and sustained.

There one is free to please each other by totally giving of our souls, spirits and minds in a merging of such unimaginable pleasure that our present minds and bodies could not comprehend. The ethereal or soul body exits at a much higher rate of vibration that it can experience thing that are impossible for the physical body

However the union with the Divine is something even more wonderful, unimaginable beautiful, sublimely, blessed, happy, glorious that no words yet formed in any earthly language could come remotely near describing this eternal bliss.

But one does not just go on existing in never ending bliss, all must learn evolve and create their own realities. There are ceaseless challenges and no boredom

A process of continual learning takes place and an instant access and pooling of all knowledge by telepathy between all the minds in the universe is possible. In addition, it is possible to communicate in this manner with the simple innocent minds of our passed over beloved pets and all creatures big and small. We would have instant access to all our beloved ones, throughout creation, no matter how far they are from us, by this exiting means.

Wonderful is it not? Therefore, there is no such thing as separation, loneliness, tears, sorrow, and sickness and finally there is victory over death itself.

Would all humanity no matter how depraved in life on death go to this wonderful dimension life? No, absolutely not! We would be constantly bombarded their dark thoughts (as the means of communication was telepathy) and heaven would become a most un-heavenly place. So it is logical and obviously that God cannot permit this to happen. I had a feeling (I am not sure) the worst monstrous beings (and they are not all of human origin) might have their lives extinguished forever. This is the third death from which no one ever awakes

The book of life, which is contained as memories in the temporal lobe of our brain, is played off, like a video recording on death before us and God immediately upon death. This is called the life review by near death experiences. There is no judgement here just mild disproval an admonishment for the wrongs we have done in life.

We feel the actual and joy subjectively of actions and events in life Sort of live in the knock on effect of our good deeds all the way down into the vast net of life. And we also feel objectively the effects both good and bad of how our actions have effected and influenced other people. The life review is played off at great speed like a movie fast forwarding at a speed to fast for the eye to follow. But unlike a movie we are part of the life review. The life review comes and goes in one blinding moment, but strangely we relive every moment of our lives so that we can learn from our mistakes

Each person will have to face judgement for what was done by them done while on earth. We all unlike Hitler have some light and goodness within us and this will enable us to perpetrate the light of God. One candle dispels the darkness. Anyone reading this testimony will definitely not be going into outer darkness but will inherit the kingdom of God. The spirits of all animals will return to God from whence they had come God loves them dearly. The abuse of children will face the full wrath of God and it would be better for this type of person to have never been born

it is awesome to think that the dimension discussed in this testimony is only the first of many that the spirit has to travel before finally merging and submerging with the infinite almighty. We would then have the unbelievable of direct access to the infinite mind of God (Jacobs Ladder).

I as also showed much of what is unknown about our almost unimaginably beautiful universe. There are beings that sail for a better word across the vast oceans that we call space time, pushed by radiant energy on gossamer wings thousands of miles across.

There are other strange humanoid life forms so advanced from us that one could not get them to recognise me as a sentient being. Others were primitive, others almost totally like or earth but with minute differences. What we call matter is simply a wisp of smoke and I could rush through giant planets, which flashed be as rock, crystal, fire and again into the unimaginable void of the unifiers into the composite white light of SOURCE.. Our universe would at first appear as it receded as an infinite dark plane then become a huge black orb until it was just one black dot amongst the infinite other universe in the eternal now of existence. All interconnected molecules of one colossal gigantic cosmic body

The universe is awash with life, some so different from our own that they would not recognise us as living sentient beings and to us they would be great unmoving orbs. But they move at such a different rate that we would have to wait a thousands years to observe the smallest movement

To them we are like flashing sparks of electrons, exist and gone. Some of those beings have being observing our world for millions of years and the only real change they see is the huge continental drifts

Indeed the creation of our glorious universe was an intelligent act of omnificent unimaginable indescribable beauty.
Alan McDougall

Re: An extract from my near death experiences

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Jun 2012, 20:06

Welcome to the forums.
NinjaPuppy

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits