[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Face in orb? No skeptics only professional opinions wanted : Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Face in orb? No skeptics only professional opinions wanted

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Re: Face in orb? No skeptics only professional opinions want

Postby craig weiler » 08 Nov 2011, 22:51

http://photos1.ghostweb.com/dsing1.html

This is an example of dust orbs

http://photos1.ghostweb.com/orbglow_large.html

This is a true ghost orb. Please peruse the site this is linked from to get a better understanding of this.

The site I am getting these from is from Ghost Hunters International, not a skeptical organization.

As for the ethical part of this? A ghost orb, or lack thereof, does not indicate whether the spirit was present or not. If mac felt the presence of his son, there is no reason to believe that he wasn't there, photographic evidence or not. The love and the caring and the connection transcend the death of the body.

Ghost photos are cool, but not necessary for confirmation. That comes from the heart.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for.
craig weiler

Postby Arouet » 08 Nov 2011, 23:47

Arouet

Postby mac877 » 09 Nov 2011, 09:32

thanks everyone who commented, real or not it was still nice and i'll see you in the orbs ! mac
mac877

Postby Craig Browning » 09 Nov 2011, 23:20

:shock: I know I posted to this yesterday and now I can't find my response? :o
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 10 Nov 2011, 01:23

You gotta watch out for the ole 'someone else posted while you were drafting your post- are you sure you want to post?" warning this software thrusts upon us. I've lost more than a couple posts this way!
Arouet

Postby jacksdosen » 07 Feb 2012, 23:27

A face in orb, or abridgement thereof, does not announce whether the spirit was present or not. If mac acquainted the attendance of his son, there is no acumen to accept that he wasn't there, accurate affirmation or not. The adulation and the caring and the affiliation transcend the afterlife of the body.Ghost photos are cool, but not all-important for confirmation. That comes from the heart.
jacksdosen

Postby DSG » 22 Nov 2015, 07:10

Spirit Orbs are proof that the soul exists and that some form of consciousness survives death. Their existence is supported by science, namely by the scientific law of Energy Conservation, which states that energy cannot be created or destroyed, only converted from one form to another. All living things contain energy , especially electrical energy but when they die that energy cannot and does not die with them, it has to go somewhere and it is converted into the smallest shaped form possible, a sphere...or, an orb.
True Spirit Orbs are largely transparent and yet often show the facial features of their now dead former host. Many Spirit orbs are the souls of your dead ancestors...I encountered many whilst doing family tree research! They are often captured near children...more than likely just kindly grand/grand/grand (etc) parents curious to see their descendants. My ex wife grew so concerned about their presence in our house she made me call in a team of psychic investigators. Whilst they were filming with a camcorder my daughter stood in front of it and I actually saw a rainbow aura appear over her head in the viewfinder! This was recorded but they refused to send a copy to me...They were more scared of what they found in my house than I was!
I cropped, enhanced and posted several faces I captured in orbs years ago...they are still online. I'm convinced the first one is my late father...It actually looks like him!:
http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/orbs/faces.html
DSG

Previous

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits