[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Face in orb? No skeptics only professional opinions wanted : Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Face in orb? No skeptics only professional opinions wanted

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Face in orb? No skeptics only professional opinions wanted

Postby 2Sweet2BTrue » 26 Sep 2011, 00:51

I took pics in my room and I almost deleted this pic until I zoomed in. I cropped the pic and changed the color to black and white THAT IS ALL I DID so you can see better. Do you see a mouth with teeth and an eyeball? Thats what me and my friends see. What do u think?
2Sweet2BTrue

Re: Face in orb? No skeptics only professional opinions want

Postby really? » 26 Sep 2011, 04:44

no picture
really?

Postby Craig Browning » 26 Sep 2011, 06:16

It's probably the same pic he has posted on another thread that I've already spoken with him about.
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Sep 2011, 07:18

Let's discuss "orbs" then , shall we? Yes, we shall.
The one type of orb that can always be identified is the orb with squared sides, like an octagon. That's a lense flare, plain and simple. Always have been, always will be.

Then you've got your dust orbs. Dust can cause orbs and usually appear in masses but of course not always as it might just be one dust speck or a whole pile of it flying around.

Then you've got moisture orbs. Damp evenings can make for great moisture orb shots. The less sunlight, the better the chances.

Then you've got your bug orbs. Gnats, skeeters, flies and the rest of the insect world just happens to fly into frame and viola! Orbs. Usually pretty bigassed orbs too.

It does not mean that all of the above are the only thing that causes orbs. Because once these are eliminated as suspects, then you got yourself a garden variety orb. Since the invetion of digital cameras, orbs have been all the rage. Some of these orbs have faces. Some are cute as the dickens and some look pretty ominous. Digital media can finally catch these orbs for posterity. What they actually are still remains a mystery. I prefer my photos of spirits straight up. I'll take the Gray Lady over an orb any day.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 26 Sep 2011, 21:04

I would respond, but I'm a skeptic and the poster is only looking for professional opinions (whatever that means...)
ProfWag

Postby 2Sweet2BTrue » 27 Sep 2011, 09:01

2Sweet2BTrue

Postby 2Sweet2BTrue » 27 Sep 2011, 09:05

2Sweet2BTrue

Postby ProfWag » 27 Sep 2011, 18:26

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 27 Sep 2011, 19:56

Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 27 Sep 2011, 21:50

No, he just wants someone to confirm his heart's desire, which no one that's honest and working in the paranormal is going to give him. I'll add, this little rant more or less disproves any argument to the contrary of my suspicion; on the defensive, claiming to be be "more psychic than" or at least "more legitimately gifted" than me or anyone psychic that would disagree with him. I think the technical term Randi uses is "delusional".

And 2Sweet2BTrue, if you read through my posts here you'll find that I only believe about 5% of those that claim to be psychic are in anyway close to fitting the idea of being such; that's less than 1% of the population. The greater majority fitting into your projected frame of mind; being so desperate to be special that they can't accept good intentions when in the form of ice water. My statements not being to insult you (originally) but to help you cope with reality -- the psychological pattern surrounding loss that you are living through presently. If you do not get a grip, this sort of thing can thwart you and be an anchor around your neck for life. I suggested a metaphysical way of dealing with it but you seem to reject the idea of helping yourself out of the drama which only goes further in sustaining my believe that you're being a delusional drama queen. Sorry, but with my deep convictions on spiritual things I still understand reality and coming up for air. ;)
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Sep 2011, 00:19

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 28 Sep 2011, 02:39

ProfWag

Postby 2Sweet2BTrue » 16 Oct 2011, 03:24

Chip Coffee, Van Praug, Lisa Williams, etc. they have real talent and special gifts. I'm not for fake psychics. Also if you notices I did place my pics under the category for which was Not for skeptics. My pet died in 2010. You really think I'm still crying about it? you're delusional. That's something a skeptic would say. There are paranormal things that go on in this house that I have experiences since I was a child when I didn't know of anyone who had passed away. But the pics I took was strange things I caught. I'm not saying it's my cat so YOU need to get over it not me. It seems like thats the only valid excuse you can give but you can't explain WHAT was in the pic. I was here to talk with friends not be attacked by the same person trying to keep claiming and coming back for MORE that oh your cat is dead get over it, light a candle. I don't know who or what was in my pic, I dont know why things go on in my house and who'd doing it. My friend Jackee even experienced someone knocking on my door and it opening with NO ONE THERE. SO before you give the skeptic excuse its in my head that it's my dead cat ask ques before you assume
2Sweet2BTrue

Postby craig weiler » 16 Oct 2011, 07:45

According to Dave Oester, expert ghost photographer, and president of the International Ghost Hunters Society, if you can see a face in the orb, it's not a ghost orb. It's most likely a dust mote. Ghost orbs do not have faces.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for.
craig weiler

Postby ProfWag » 16 Oct 2011, 19:46

I still don't see a picture. If you have it, could you post it or point us to where it is posted?
ProfWag

Next

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits