[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
This is a Ghost : Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

This is a Ghost

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

This is a Ghost

Postby ghostie » 28 Jan 2011, 10:35

ghostie

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby Arouet » 28 Jan 2011, 10:43

No way am I clicking on that!
Arouet

Postby ghostie » 28 Jan 2011, 10:45

why? it's safe.
ghostie

Postby Arouet » 28 Jan 2011, 11:00

Well, no offence, but you do a pretty good impression of a spamster! Better off coming in with a few substantive posts before joining a forum and posting in two threads with one line and a link.
Arouet

Postby ghostie » 28 Jan 2011, 11:06

I am not a spamster at all..maybe i did jump in the deep end but i swear i am genuine
here to prove ghosts actually exist. And for the record i hate spamsters with every
bone in my body..
ghostie

Postby Arouet » 28 Jan 2011, 11:30

Allright, I clicked on your link and downloaded your little file. It seems to be virus free. But I don't know what hell it was supposed to be. I suspect your just a troll.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Jan 2011, 20:26

Arouet - You are braver than I.

Ghostie - First of all welcome to the forum. The best way to get your information across on this forum is to either post your commentary in text form or upload whatever pics or video you'd like to YouTube. We've had some problems with infected links in the past so many of our members won't be flying over to check them out.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ghostie » 29 Jan 2011, 00:29

Don't act stupid it's pretty obvious what is going on..but i will explain..on the recording i am asking for a word to be repeated and a word was repeated which means a pesonality heard what i had said and copied me..simples..no trick involved either.i post many of my other captures on another forum..will provide you with a link if you like..is the real truth,you are afraid?..I have been communicating with ghosts for 18 months now by way of a ghostbox and they are real..I constantly get clear replies..If you continue to avoid the proof or act stupid i will assume there is something wrong with you for i have never had such negative responses on other message boards.one day you will have to face it.
ghostie

Postby Arouet » 29 Jan 2011, 02:32

Uhhh, ok.
Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 29 Jan 2011, 09:47

Craig Browning

Postby caniswalensis » 29 Jan 2011, 12:19

Man, this is a rough thread.

Why all the hostillity people? Does everything have to be an argument?

More on topic, a "ghost box" is a hacked radio scanner that scans up & down the frequencies without stopping. The basic idea is that a spirit or ghost or other entity can then manipulate the scanner or radio waves to construct messeges out of snippets of radio broadcasts.
caniswalensis

Postby Arouet » 29 Jan 2011, 12:49

Ok, I've never heard of these ghostboxes before. Not impressed, but perhaps I was a bit snippy. Been stressed lately....
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Jan 2011, 17:42

So what are we talking about here people? A ghost box? A Frank's box? Or all of the above? I know they are pretty much the same thing but I watch enough of the different ghost TV shows to also know that depending on what they call it, the clarity of the word can vary.
NinjaPuppy

Postby caniswalensis » 29 Jan 2011, 23:02

My understanding is that a ghost box and a Frank's box is the same thing. There may be other uses for the term ghost box that I do not know about.

There is also a device called an "ovilus" that is somewhat different. An ovilus has a pre-loaded vocabulary of words and a built in EMF meter. Each word is assigned to a specific EMF value. When it senses fluctuations in EMF, it plays the associated word(s).

People who use an ovilus are working on the assumption that ghost or spirits can manipulate an EMF to produce the word(s) they wish to.

I think it is important to remember that both of these devices can function as word randomizers with no intervention from paranormal entities. That means that the only way to eliminate natural explanations for seemingly meaningful messages is to have very tightly controlled protocols on how the experiment is conducted.
caniswalensis

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Jan 2011, 07:59

NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits