Discuss PseudoSkeptics and their Fallacies. Share strategies for debating them.
1) you believe it has been established that the earth is the only planet in the universe capable of supporting life?
2) by "blue planet" you mean that has water on it? you believe it has been established that earth is the only planet in the universe with water?
3) scientific uncertainty is the basis of hypotheses, right?
4) what do ancient mythologies have to do with my 5 points? Also do you believe those topics you listed should be the only focus of science? What does government priorities have to do with what constitutes a valid hypothesis?
5) of course there is evidence of intelligent life using radio signals. Also, I didn't refer to sending messages to others. The idea is to see if we can pick up signals coming from other planets. For the purposes of the hypothesis, it doesn't matter if the signals are 200 years old or 2,000,000 years old.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests