View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

New SCEPCOP Members: Brief Bios

Announcements and site updates.

New SCEPCOP Members: Brief Bios

Postby Scepcop » 09 Nov 2009, 16:45

New SCEPCOP Member Bios will be posted in this thread.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: New SCEPCOP Members: Brief Bios

Postby Scepcop » 09 Nov 2009, 16:46

name=Scotty Roberts
subject=Request to Join SCEPCOP
message=I am Scotty Roberts.

I want to join this organization because I have spent the last 20 years debating, dialoging with, and countering the Skeptical movement - which I see as merely a "new religion" - a surrogate for faith and reasoned scientific research.

I have been a paranormal researcher, evolving along the way. Author and radio show host. I am developing a television series with a major network that researches the historical and spiritual/paranormal elements of historical sites in the upper midwest.

CREDENTIALS:

• Master program at Valley Theological seminary, 1980-82

• Book in progress for Llwellyn Pub - "Nephilim: The Genesis of Extraterrestrial Origins."

2) article for TAPSparaMag on same topic: www.tarotbyscotty.com/ARTICLES/nephilim.html

3) Television show in development

4) Tarot reader for 20+ years

--

-

Slainté!
~Scott Alan Roberts

ART DIRECTOR: Design & Web Development
AUTHOR & ILLUSTRATOR: The Rollicking Adventures of Tam O'Hare
TALK RADIO: Scotty Roberts - Dead Reckoning Radio
PRODUCER: Dead Reckoning: Raising History from the Dead
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 09 Nov 2009, 16:55

Dear Sirs,

Through a Yahoo Group ("Martinist") of a like-minded brother I was drawn to your website. I have a Master's degree in Communication and Translation Sciences since 1992, and have translated several books from English into Dutch of Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, whom I have met personally at his home more than once, and whom I introduced to the general pbulic in 1996 for the first time.

I recently started a new venture next to my day job, called Ruby Rose Line. I am dedicated to consciousness expansion through working the three pillars of the kabbalistic tree of life: beauty, strength and wisdom.

For the latter I am organising a first large seminar with Dr. Rupert Sheldrake and Dr. J.J. Hurtak on "Science and Spirituality" from 19-20-21 March 2010 in Antwerp.

I am in regular communication with Dr. Sheldrake and hold him very high in esteem. I have been following and supporting his work from 1988 onwards.

This is why I would welcome being in contact too with you guys since the pseudo-sketpic hordes is what he has to battle all the time.

We both are glad to notice we are not alone in this fight anymore.

Kindly drop me an email on info@rubyroseline.com

Thanks and best regards,

Bart
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 09 Nov 2009, 16:58

Tony Stubbs:

I am passionate about spreading the word of the afterlife, and want to support your efforts in doing so.
Hardcopy Books written under my own name:
"An Ascension Handbook," published by Newleaf Press
"Living with Soul, Vol 1," published by Dandelion Books
"Living with Soul, Vol 2," published by Dandelion Books
"It's All About Control," published by Dandelion Books
"Death Without Fear," published by Dandelion Books
"The Other Side ... from the Other Side," published by Dandelion Books
"Every Ending Is a New Beginning," published by Dandelion Books

Ebooks written under my own name:
"Life and the Afterlife: the Collected Works of Msgr. Benson," channeled by Anthony Borgia

Websites:
www.livingwithsoul.com
www.deathwithoutfear.com
www.deathwithoutfearblog.com

Monthly radio show:
Death Without Fear Radio, on Blog Talk Radio

Several books ghostwritten under various names on death, dying, crossing over, and life on the soul plane.

For full publishing services, go to www.tjpublish.com For archive of latest "Death Without Fear Radio" episode, go to: http://tinyurl.com/larwb5. Next show 4 PM PST, Aug. 9; go to http://tinyurl.com/mn2o9p. Afraid of death? Grieving a loss? Go to www.deathwithoutfear.com and www.deathwithoutfearblog.com or visit me at http://www.facebook.com/tstubbs
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Announcements