[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Welcome to the SCEPCOP board everyone! : Announcements • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Welcome to the SCEPCOP board everyone!

Announcements and site updates.

Welcome to the SCEPCOP board everyone!

Postby Scepcop » 16 May 2009, 12:04

Hi everyone,

This is Vinstonas and this will be my first post.

Welcome to the SCEPCOP board. I hope you enjoy what this organization stands for and its aim to challenge the pseudo-skeptics.

Feel free to post away and discuss paranormal topics or skeptics.

I will try my best to get my other friends and acquaintances here to start some discussions too.

Happy Posting,
Vinstonas
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the SCEPCOP board everyone!

Postby Atrueoriginall » 21 May 2009, 04:56

Well, this idea was long in coming so I'm very glad you decided to do so.

My personal goal is to make sure that the Skeptologist never see the money or backing that they require for their television program to get off the ground. They're a dirty pool bunch.

I once said, "don't contend and it'll go away" but I soon realized that this is not so. They, (some in particular) have a nut about going out of their way to debunk any facet of the paranormal as well as UFOs. It's as if it's the first thing they think about upon getting out of bed. AND THEN, they use reputable publications such as Scientific American and Popular Science in attempt to blow holes in our thoughts, theories, possibilities, beliefs and even faiths while reaching hundreds of thousands through such publications. They are a very destructive group and do not really realize how destructive.

Here's a few pix I wish to share and anyone may borrow if they wish. I'm lacking a few but I'll get around to finishing them. I'll finish up my other pictures one of these days soon. :) And, I'll help give you a push in my blogs certainly.

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Good Luck!

Eileen (aka: Atrueoriginall)
Alien, UFO & The Paranormal Casebook
Atrueoriginall

Postby Scepcop » 21 May 2009, 17:48

Thanks Aileen, and welcome. Glad you are the first poster after me.

I just revised the intro letter on the home page. Have a look at it.

Nice pics there.

Hope to get more people posting soon.

How did you find this site? And have you read through the treatise yet? It was written back in 2001, so might be a bit outdated. I've only revised a few parts of it.

Regards,
Winston
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Atrueoriginall » 22 May 2009, 04:54

I read the link in Anomalist yesterday. I looked at Prescott's blog and then your link.

Combat! Michael Prescott's Blog
Michael Prescott tells us that a new organization calling itself SCEPCOP - Scientific Committee to Expose Pseudo-Skeptical Cynicism of the Paranormal - established by Vinstonas Wu (a.k.a. Winston Wu), is now on the internet.

I read this page (next link) but that's it thus far. I'm a bit busy so many things sit in my bookmarks for a while sometimes - I have 5 blogs and a forum to tend to each day so you can imagine.
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/index.php

These are my babies

Atrueoriginall

Return to Announcements