View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Should we change the forum theme? Here are some options.

Announcements and site updates.

Re: Should we change the forum theme? Here are some options.

Postby Scepcop » 21 Oct 2014, 09:31

What do you all think of the font here? It looks a bit funky. The text and letters don't seem smooth and even. I might try to work on changing that to something like Verdana or Arial.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 22 Oct 2014, 04:08

Ok I changed the font of the forum posts to sans-serif. Now the text looks smoother and neater. How do you all like it? The default one looked funky and uneven.

I've also increased the font size of the text a little bit, so it's easier to read. Hope it doesn't look too big for those of you who have big screen computers or laptops.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Oct 2014, 08:45

There's no change for me but that may be because of my computer settings.
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Announcements