[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Basic Rules for This Forum : Announcements • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Basic Rules for This Forum

Announcements and site updates.

Basic Rules for This Forum

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Jun 2010, 04:04

NinjaPuppy

Re: Basic Rules for This Forum

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Jan 2011, 21:56

A new year, a few new suggestions-

If you are the OP of a topic, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give us all some background and/or personal opinion about the subject matter. Make sure to either subscribe to that topic (if that's the way you roll) so that later commentary does not go unanswered.

Newbies - We love you all but it really helps to post just a bit about yourself in the 'Introduce Yourself' topic. You don't have to give us your life history or your entire mindset on all things paranormal either. A simple, "Hi, I'm SoAndSo. I'm into UFOs and Ghosts." is perfectly fine. Or if you are of the skeptic variety you can feel free to just say, "Hi, I'm TypicalSkeptic. I think it's all BS." Hey, we're easy around here. When I see a brand new member post something, especially a entirely new topic that isn't really related to one of the bajillion already indexed topics here, I start to smell SPAM.

One other member in particular here also is excellent at smelling a wormy can of SPAM the second the lid is opened. Then he has to go through the "Report a Post" to me, and then I have to go into the "Moderator Control Panel" and click on the report, then find the post and then do all these other clicks to get rid of your sorry assed attempt at SPAM, and then I usually thank the member who reported the SPAM. I'd really rather stick sharp implements in my eyes rather than have to deal with SPAM every morning. SO CUT IT OUT! There, that should work.... right? I think I'll go sharpen some pencils. :shock:
NinjaPuppy

Postby simon12 » 23 Aug 2013, 07:41

How much time will take not to consider me as a newbies ??
wedding DJ in Minneapolis, Minnesota
simon12

Postby NinjaPuppy » 23 Aug 2013, 21:23

NinjaPuppy

Postby simon12 » 25 Aug 2013, 08:10

Thanks for your reply.
wedding DJ in Minneapolis, Minnesota
simon12

Return to Announcements