[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Video: Soul Ages - Why people are different. Very accurate! : Spirituality / Spiritual Teachings • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Video: Soul Ages - Why people are different. Very accurate!

Discuss Spirituality, Share Spiritual Teachings and Lessons.

Video: Soul Ages - Why people are different. Very accurate!

Postby Scepcop » 25 Sep 2012, 15:11

Check out this video someone sent me! It's so accurate!

Video: Soul Ages - Why we are on different levels

Part 1 of 7: Introduction

Part 2 "Infant souls"

Part 3 "Baby souls"

And so forth, up to Part 7.

The narrator has produced a Soul Ages chart that you can download here:

http://pathtoascension.bravesites.com
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Video: Soul Ages - Why people are different. Very accura

Postby Grichard » 03 Oct 2012, 04:50

Found something in text form here:

I'm probably an old soul I should think!
Grichard

Re: Video: Soul Ages - Why people are different. Very accura

Postby Outsider » 07 Nov 2013, 04:27

I've been on that site before. If the teachings are valid, I'm an old soul too, probably in the beginning stages. I go right on down the line on how old souls are, and it fits like a glove. None of the other ages fit.

On the other hand, maybe it's all my human personality. Maybe I'm just a grumpy lazy loner old man (at 49)?

One thing that bothers me about the michael teachings is the nonsense on "jesus". Prove jesus existed in the first place. I can either believe what this "michael" says, or I can read someone like http://jesusneverexisted.com/ He is more believable than this "muchael".

THen there are other reincarnationists that try and prove reincarnation was in the bible and try and show how it's compatible with xtianity. It's not. I was a xtian. It's like they are trying to cater to the same kinds of people that would have burned them at the stake in the not too distant past.
Outsider

Return to Spirituality / Spiritual Teachings