[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean : Spirituality / Spiritual Teachings • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Spirituality, Share Spiritual Teachings and Lessons.
Post a reply

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean

01 Apr 2012, 05:50

Has anyone else ever heard of this? (Link: http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html ) Is it genuine?

Re: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean

01 Apr 2012, 06:22

Ok, so are you a delayed spammer? before I'm clicking on that link why don't you tell us what it is, and why you're wondering?

01 Apr 2012, 06:40

No, I am not a spammer, and I am simply wodering if these tablets are real or fake. That's all. From what I can gather, these tablets were discovered in South America by a certain Michael Doreal. They contain wisdom written by Thoth as he left Atlantis.

01 Apr 2012, 07:41

Ok, you have made some substantive posts - just that we get a LOT of new posters who are spammers here. I don't know anything about those tablets, sorry!

01 Apr 2012, 23:54

For the record, the link is fine and dandy. Of course, once again I know nothing about this subject. I do know that we had someone post a link to another site and his name was THoTH . I don't know if that will help.

02 Apr 2012, 00:52

Bucky has posted elsewhere so I know he/she isn't the typical spammer we find in these parts.

The "Emerald Tablets" this web site is implying a relationship to are the supposed teachings of the great Hermes, a man who became canonized as the God Thoth as well as in the form of Hermes & Mercury -- the messenger of the gods.

It's been years since I've dealt with this topic so I really can't shine too focused a light on things, at a cursory glance I'm seeing a New Age variation to classic Hermetic thinking -- an attempt to distance true Hermetics from its Occult standing you might say. Bottom line is, you will learn far more about true Hermetics by starting with the Kybalion ( and )

I can't recall if the actual emerald tablets were found or are simply alluded to in other writings, the lore is that Hermes Trismegistus ( -- one of several names associated with the same character; this is the Greek inference) composed a library of knowledge -- a "bible" of sorts which serves as the foundation of both, physical/carnal science as well as spiritual & mental science a.k.a. Metaphysics. These writings were set onto tablets of emerald and in some forms of the tale there are likewise gold & silver "leaves".

Depending on the lore you listen to, it is believed that the true library is hidden in a room resting between the paws of the Sphinx . . . then again, there secrets of Atlantis, true Astrology and proof that ET & friends populated the earth can likewise be found on this same site . . . if we are to believe the hundreds of theories and psychic impressions that have been taught over the past 200 or so years (mainly).

:idea: I Nearly Forgot. . . this same material is where "The Secret" evolved out of.

02 Apr 2012, 03:29

For the record these tablets are not to be confused with the Emerald Tablets used by alchemists in the Middle Ages, althugh they could have the same ancient author. I couldn't find much on Michael Doreal other than he founded the Brotherhood of the White Temple after discovering the tablets in the 1930s. That's about it. It sounds a bit like a hoax, since the website only shows a drawing of the tablets, but I'm still unsure.
Post a reply