[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Need work advice. : Off-Topic Board • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Need work advice.

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Need work advice.

Postby firerhumba » 06 Mar 2015, 13:49

I work as a secretary for a surgeon. My boss now wants to make an upgrade that will be beneficial to us, her staff. She wants to install some sort of practice management software to help us with the billing, scheduling, etc. Problem is she me to make some research first before she asks the pros to come in. Sort of like a proposal just so she has a general idea of what's out there.

I've been researching for days now and I'm down to these two. My problem now is whether I should go with the PMS that comes with this electronic health records system that we already use (which is by ). Or maybe I should go for this one by which has lots of good reviews online.

I'm not asking you to help me decide which one to choose since I know that it's medical techie stuff and probably only a few people can give me sound advice when it comes to that. What I'm asking is whether I should go with the flow and just use what comes with what we are already using or do you think I should be adventurous and listen to those online reviews?

Do you think those reviews are reliable? Don't companies now do some hocus pocus just to ensure that they have good reviews online?

Like if you are already using a toothpaste, do you go for the toothbrush that the same brand offers or do you go for the one brand that you hear is good?

Thanks in advance! Suggestions and advice are all welcome. :)
firerhumba

Return to Off-Topic Board