[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Paul McCartney was replaced by a double in 1966, experts say : Off-Topic Board - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Paul McCartney was replaced by a double in 1966, experts say

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Re: Forensic experts say Paul McCartney was replaced in 1966

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Dec 2012, 20:23

Has no one done a simple fingerprint test yet?
NinjaPuppy

Postby The23rdman » 16 Dec 2012, 20:37

A good way to determine what can be learnt from two different photos is for us to post various photos of other people. I think (and I'm saying this as a professional photographer) that you'll find a marked difference between what the camera captures depending on hairstyle, distance from camera, lighting and facial expression.
If you think you know what's going on you're probably full of shit - Robert Anton Wilson
The23rdman

Postby Fritzy99876 » 13 Jul 2013, 10:59

no, i dont think so. but i have probally discovered where paul may be buried. listen to the lyrics in "Glass Onion", its sang by john about paul. here are the lyrics:

I told you 'bout strawberry fields; You know the place where nothing is real; Well, here's another place you can go; Where everything flows; Looking through the bent backed tulips; To see how the other half live; Looking through a glass onion; I told you 'bout the walrus and me, man; You know that we're as close as can be, man; Well, here's another clue for you all; The walrus was Paul; Standing on the cast iron shore, yeah Lady Madonna trying to make ends meet, yeah Looking through a glass onion; Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah; Looking through a glass onion; I told you 'bout the fool on the hill; I tell you man he living there still; Well, here's another place you can be Listen to me
Fixing a hole in the ocean Trying to make a dovetail joint, yeah looking through a glass onion.

the song has 4 songs: Strawberry Feilds Forever, I Am The Walrus, Lady Madonna, and The Fool On The Hill. it has 3 locations: where everything flows, cast iron shore, a hole in the ocean. the song metions a type of wood structure called a dovetail joint, its used to connect corners. it also gives away the walrus which the song is saying is paul. i researched cast iron shore which got the name cast iron from St. michels (i dont know if i spelled michel right) built in the 1800's made of cast iron. its in south liverpool near the mersey. the church is near a river called "river mersey". Cast Iron Shore was the end of many famous ships. i was thinking that since it says in the song "a hole in a ocean" mabye means a hole in a ship. i dont know where but it would be nice if someone went to go check out that area. if he had a casket to be buried in then it was probally put together with "dovetail joints" but it would have to be made of wood for it to be possible, it works better with wood. this was a song i dont think anyone every thought to listen to. the song is just john singing and george and ringo payed too. ringo just got back to be on the song, this was his first song on The Beatles White Album Disc 2. download it on i tunes or whatever music thing you use but its a wierd song and a little spooky, kinda.
Fritzy99876

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jul 2013, 01:10

Very interesting information!

Welcome Fritzy!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Fritzy99876 » 14 Jul 2013, 06:13

thanks, this is mostly from my head, I don't know if this is true or not but I am happy im helping out find paul's grave if he is dead.
Fritzy99876

Postby Fritzy99876 » 14 Jul 2013, 06:18

I was listening to the song over and over again to find out more. I am still researching it but I hope im getting close! it like a puzzle, there are many twist and turns to finish. it says in the song "look in the bent-back tulips" which could mean in a field of tulips or in a ship called "Bent-Back Tulips" or just "Tulips". I will give updates on how I am doing on this!
Fritzy99876

Re: Paul McCartney was replaced by a double in 1966, experts

Postby Scepcop » 06 Sep 2013, 01:38

Check out these photos of Paul McCartney before and after 1966 that show a difference in height.

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/waspa ... laced.html

After 1966. Notice that Paul McCartney is noticeably taller than the others.

Similar height with his girlfriend before 1966.

Much taller than his girlfriend after 1966.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Sep 2013, 01:51

Heels vs. flats?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 06 Sep 2013, 06:26

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Sep 2013, 23:14

NinjaPuppy

Postby Clare Kuehn » 08 Sep 2013, 13:37

Last edited by Clare Kuehn on 09 Sep 2013, 00:20, edited 1 time in total.
Clare Kuehn

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Sep 2013, 19:16

Welcome! Thanks for the information. I have not had a chance to get over to your blog yet, but I will.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 25 Oct 2013, 16:04

Maybe I was wrong about the whole Paul thing. Check out this playlist of video clips from interviews with Paul McCartney from 1965 to 1968. They all look like the same person - same face, same voice, same mannerisms, same tempo of speech, same facial features, same facial expressions, etc. So I guess maybe I was wrong about him being replaced?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKYgX2F ... kKYgX2Fu-U
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Oct 2013, 21:02

NinjaPuppy

Postby Clare Kuehn JL » 06 Mar 2014, 03:05

Clare Kuehn JL

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Board