[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
A problem with infected ads on this forum : Suggestions / Feedback - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

A problem with infected ads on this forum

Post suggestions, ideas and feedback for SCEPCOP and this website. Propose and coordinate projects, plans, articles, site improvements, etc. Requests for new boards can be made here too.

Re: A problem with infected ads on this forum

Postby NinjaPuppy » 27 Feb 2010, 19:36

I have had no problems.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Mar 2010, 05:00

I see that AdBrite is back again. My virus program picked up a malicious trojan again.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 13 Mar 2010, 11:47

I just checked and Trojan.ByteVerifier was detected today.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 17 Mar 2010, 18:38

Wow I can't believe it's still there. My other forum uses adbrite too but has no virus problems from it. Very odd. I removed it here again.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Mar 2010, 19:56

Thank you. Whatever it is, it seems to latch on to each member and create a 'guest' member. I was begining to wonder if those without the 'guest' following them around had Macs.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 19 Sep 2010, 14:41

Hi all,
Lloyd Pye told me that when he tried to access my site, his avast software reported a trojan horse. I don't see how that can be though, since google ads do not usually have viruses in them.

Has anyone else had any virus warnings when coming to this site?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Sep 2010, 19:42

Yes, I sent you an email because I couldn't access the site for the last two days. This particular virus (trojan) is rampant and much harder to get rid of that the ones in the past. All I had to do was enter the site and WHAMMO!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 22 Sep 2010, 05:44

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 22 Sep 2010, 06:32

I'm running Panda free antivirus, and had no issues with this site.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Sep 2010, 19:13

Thank you for that information SCEPCOP.
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Suggestions / Feedback