[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Participate in a paranormal belief study : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Participate in a paranormal belief study

Discuss General Topics.

Participate in a paranormal belief study

Postby helenb » 16 Jul 2014, 08:10

Hi everyone,

I'm a student studying in my honours year of psychology at the University of Adelaide in Adelaide, South Australia.

As a part of my completion requirements, I am to complete a thesis which I have chosen to focus on the psychological predictors of paranormal belief. The study tests multiple variables - if you would like more information, please visit the link below.

If you are interested in participating, the study is located at www.jordaaan.com/paranormal

It will take no more than 20-30 minutes of your time.

NOTE: Please do not discuss the study in this thread, as public feedback may influence the results of participants who see it. If you have any criticisms or just general feedback, please do not hesitate to email me, or simply privately message me.

ALSO NOTE: The email option is simply so that we can inform you of final results. If you do not wish for that, simply type 'n/a' in that field.

Thank you in advance to those who participate.
helenb

Re: Participate in a paranormal belief study

Postby Emily » 20 Jul 2014, 14:45

Always glad to help a student.
Emily

Postby Baili Carter » 10 Nov 2016, 14:23

Get professional help if you need it If the problems.
For Support,
Baili Carter

Postby Alvinadam » 24 Dec 2016, 22:46

Many persons are absorbed in the paranormal but have no impression on how to instigate to study ghost sighting. Due to this, a few Public Colleges and private ones have begun contribution short courses on the supernatural.
Alvinadam

Postby itseliza » 11 Apr 2017, 18:53

I simply need to call attention to that my email address looks absolutely fake, yet it is in truth my genuine email address and not a thoroughly fake address as it may seem, by all accounts, to be from its name.
This is Eliza Molly, She lives at London, Folkestone, United Kingdom and She is most talented women who has got wonderful writing skills and also she offers and Her motive is to provide the best help to learner
itseliza

Postby garybrill » 13 Apr 2017, 15:04

Having grown tired of the anti-science and theocratic-leaning party currently in office and being a strong believer in the separation of church and state, I couldn't in good conscience vote for the Republicans. I was OK with McCain, but any possibility of voting for him evaporated the day he chose a moron as a running mate.
garybrill

Postby Eliseward92 » 19 Apr 2017, 19:03

I merely have to be compelled to point out to it my email address appearance fully faux, nonetheless, it's if truth be told my real email address and not a completely faux address because it could appear, by all accounts, to be from its name.
Eliseward92

Postby hagyman85 » 14 Aug 2017, 16:16

good and useful information. appreciate it!
hagyman85

Postby Danny » 18 Aug 2017, 17:20

I’ve read the topic with great interest and definitely will stick your blog routinely for other great posts. Thank you for sharing this valuable and great article. Feel free to check our
Danny

Postby Ayurvedaa » 18 Aug 2017, 19:40

will definitely mail you

Ayurvedaa

Return to General Discussions