View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I am a survivor of Spontaneous Human Combustion

Discuss General Topics.

I am a survivor of Spontaneous Human Combustion

Postby FrankBaker » 14 May 2014, 20:44

Hello, I am Frank Baker.

You might have seen my Unexplained Files documentary on the Science Channel last year. I also had an article made about me on Huffington Post. It was a very harrowing experience, and I think that this is something that needs to be explored more.

From my experience some things are certain ;
Enzymes do not denature at high temperatures while they are inside the body. My doctor even agreed with me on this, saying if that were the case then it would not have gone so far as to causing an internal flame which became visible on the outside of my body. The doctor had diagnosed me with ''Partial Spontaneous Combustion'', and told me that I had burnt from the inside out, completely thrawting the common explanation for this phenomenon...

I think we can also agree that enzymes are not broken down by a chemical imbalance.

Science ignores what challenges the common knowledge, but if we keep that attitude up, we will never learn anything new.
There is an entire documentary about my harrowing experience. It was on the ''Unexplained Files'' and there are also some news articles which mirror my story. As a war veteran I can say this was the most terrifying experience of my life and this has happened to me three times so you cannot say that I was caught on fire from an external source because external sources of fire do not cause burns from the inside out...

PM me for more details, I can only give so much info in public...

I have posted my experience on other science-based forums, only to be quickly banned, with my thread being moved from general discussions to low-trafficed ''cesspool'' categories for deletion. I was banned on many websites. This shows how science refuses to even recognize something which cannot easily be explained or what goes against the textbooks.
FrankBaker

Re: I am a survivor of Spontaneous Human Combustion

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 May 2014, 06:40

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Jeth_09 » 06 Jun 2014, 13:21

nice post!
Jeth_09

Postby Mr Q » 25 Feb 2015, 02:28

I have always been intrigued by this strange phenomena of the human body (never heard it happening to animals). All my logic tells me it isn't possible but there are so many believable accounts that on one hand it isn't possible but on the other it is.

From the survey of this site's posting, it takes some time for responses to appear but I am mystified that so little has been posted to date. I have read several books on the subject and some of the explanations to SHC seem believable while others are just "too far out" to accept.

From what I have read, the combustion starts as a chemical activity within the body. That's as far as I can accept as the cause. I always wondered if the human SC is similar to the "oily rag" source of SC.

I hope some more comments will be made on this very weird subject!
Mr Q

Return to General Discussions